Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
ALRIGHT FOLKS IT BOUT TIME TO COME THRU WE CHIILLING AND DRINKING AND TAKING ALL TYPES OF DRUGS . . . WAIT IM JOKING BUT COME THRU

i'm on drugs,so thoust grime god will lend thou some much needed street cred bred-rin..

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yes indeed, family.
43K8bOC.png

:mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So all of a sudden me camming up showing that Im out is a dig at @Prynce ?

nikka, I been here for 2+ years and Ive always shown when I was out. Whether a skating rink, at a hotel, outside a nikkas house, walking down Jamaica avenue, etc.

So because there are nikkas on cam, i should think twice about showing them? There were more females than nikkas.

Even if I posted up showing me sucking a nikkas dikk the fukk does that have to do with Prynce. I was sitting by my fukking self until a bunch of girls sat by me!

Everything is not about @Prynce. I dont live for @Prynce. Yall nikkas the reason Im so fukkin cold cause Im tired of hearing about gotdamn @Prynce.

So fukk it Ill be a evil cold hearted bytch cause apparently I was always the fukking bad guy because I dont want have the same feelings as a nikka who wants me. Thats life bytch. A lot of nikkas is heartbroken. Im not gonna stop living cuz of someone else. @Prynce is not my fukking responsibility or priority.

fukk all yall nikkas. fukk ya feelings. Leave me the fukk alone about Prynce. I dont even talk to him outside of tc.

@Prynce tell your fukking friends to rein that shyt in. Your problems aint my problems. I have my own life.

Now can we finally let this shyt go. I mean it when I say I dont give a fukk.

***i never had so much drama over a nikka and this shyt 99.9% online. Da fukk.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hes cool. We have an understanding. Other motherfukkers be meddling and messy.

Im not in a relationship with him. Was never in a relationship with him. Im enjoying my time and people think im being vindictive when no one was thinking about him.

People making shyt more serious then what it was and for that I blame @Prynce for telling everyone stories.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So all of a sudden me camming up showing that Im out is a dig at @Prynce ?

nikka, I been here for 2+ years and Ive always shown when I was out. Whether a skating rink, at a hotel, outside a nikkas house, walking down Jamaica avenue, etc.

So because there are nikkas on cam, i should think twice about showing them? There were more females than nikkas.

Even if I posted up showing me sucking a nikkas dikk the fukk does that have to do with Prynce. I was sitting by my fukking self until a bunch of girls sat by me!

Everything is not about @Prynce. I dont live for @Prynce. Yall nikkas the reason Im so fukkin cold cause Im tired of hearing about gotdamn @Prynce.

So fukk it Ill be a evil cold hearted bytch cause apparently I was always the fukking bad guy because I dont want have the same feelings as a nikka who wants me. Thats life bytch. A lot of nikkas is heartbroken. Im not gonna stop living cuz of someone else. @Prynce is not my fukking responsibility or priority.

fukk all yall nikkas. fukk ya feelings. Leave me the fukk alone about Prynce. I dont even talk to him outside of tc.

@Prynce tell your fukking friends to rein that shyt in. Your problems aint my problems. I have my own life.

Now can we finally let this shyt go. I mean it when I say I dont give a fukk.

***i never had so much drama over a nikka and this shyt 99.9% online. Da fukk.
:merchant:

You know how the coli is....

:ufdup: dont be turning cold hearted. I dont like this trend that's going around.