Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
girl squad hoe we give each other life force

who else was on thats a woman other then @Regine Hunter @DarlingNikki and I?

@ or dap nikkas or stop thinking about TC so deeply fakkit

:russ:

come on the coli and live out your hood fantasies and clown on your own country bruhs..

i got bytches in my jects that would sweep you then leave you in the bushes for the rats&roaches harlot,i'm far too much of a gentleman to sully thine paws or even really wanna go to that level mentally,but you interweb safety dingbats hide behind your monitors far too easily,eye can read aura's through a computer screen,ya'll ain't bout that life..

now commence with the corny cac jokes and whatnot,let tinychat savant's pump you up..

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:russ:

come on the coli and live out your hood fantasies and clown on your own country bruhs..

i got bytches in my jects that would sweep you then leave you in the bushes for the rats&roaches harlot,i'm far too much of a gentleman to sully thine paws or even really wanna go to that level mentally,but you interweb safety dingbats hide behind your monitors far too easily,eye can read aura's through a computer screen,ya'll ain't bout that life..

now commence with the corny cac jokes and whatnot,let tinychat savant's pump you up..

We should all be friends.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
this cac complaining in his intertwined gay ass shakespeare and hood slang about having bytches in the projects like that's an accomplishment

holler at me hoe i can make your pathetic life prettier

4pz4bb.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this cac complaining in his intertwined gay ass shakespeare and hood slang about having bytches in the projects like that's an accomplishment

holler at me hoe i can make your pathetic life prettier

4pz4bb.jpg

no thankhs strumpet,eye like my life grimy and grungy,better bootcamp bootstrap training for when Babel-On falls,i'm kickin up dust like a whirling dervish on fishscale,grab a lunch pail and hard hat and keep up..

and tis nada but truth,be real with yourself dear,can you go head up with an uso broad from the jects..?:jbhmm: