Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Who was sucking up to me?

all the girls do,they try to emulate you,whenever you around they up their snaps/brashness,when you not around they church mouse status..

you a sophisticated goon Nikk,you know i got luh for you,nothing against you,i'm just too observant for mi own good..

EDIT: now there twas literally like 4 dudes gangin up&clowning on dude&asking him,"if he has a phatty" :scust::scust::martin:

sad thing is i could hear the moist mold droppin out of their voice..

they clown ken all day too,but at least that dude is improving his social conscience/IQ game,the rest of them just dum dums who play video games all day and lie about their hood stripes..:russ:

shyt's wack when people gang up on anybody in general..

anyhow,i'm obviously overthinking this,stop inviting me..:manny:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
all the girls do,they try to emulate you,whenever you around they up their snaps/brashness,when you not around they church mouse status..

you a sophisticated goon Nikk,you know i got luh for you,nothing against you,i'm just too observant for mi own good..

EDIT: now there twas literally like 4 dudes gangin up&clowning on dude&asking him,"if he has a phatty" :scust::scust::martin:

they clown ken all day too,but at least that dude is improving his social conscience/IQ game,the rest of them just dum dums who play video games all day and lie about their hood stripes..:russ:

The dude they were just talking about was being unnecessarily rude though. I can't speak on how anyone acts when I'm not around but I don't think they're sucking up to me. Sorry I'm wack though. :mjpls:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps

girl squad hoe we give each other life force

who else was on thats a woman other then @Regine Hunter @DarlingNikki and I?

@ or dap nikkas or stop thinking about TC so deeply fakkit