Tina Fey Rapping Now.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Everything is movin accordin to plan

mr-burns.jpg

Whitey bout to elbow from the sky on hip-hop....its over you ducks. (Dumb + fukks)

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Complete non issue...Please click the link and read what it is before you get all outraged.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the best white girl rap is still Michelle Trachenburg doing a Nicki Minaj Verse in the Holland Tunnel

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
Cant be upset with comedians just having fun. Nothing is holy. When you can't joke about music which is such a trivial thing, what can you make fun of?

You migth not think this is funny, but no need to get buthurt. Comedians have made fun of music for years. Before it was rock and pop music now its hip hop. But music stans can be so ignorant. Everything is cool as long they dont make fun of my favourite genre or artist. Human ego at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Man... white folks have always seen rap as a cool thing to listen to but at the end of the day, it's just a joke to them. A passing fad. That's not about to change...

You can't hate on cats like Childish Gambino for getting pad off of it. It is what it is.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you expect a white comedian to take it seriously when half of ya'll don't?

You let wacka flocka into the game and expect nobody to clown?

Let that sink in.

That said, it ain't that big of a deal. Go listen to it. It's funny and she ain't rappin.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant be upset with comedians just having fun. Nothing is holy. When you can't joke about music which is such a trivial thing, what can you make fun of?

You migth not think this is funny, but no need to get buthurt. Comedians have made fun of music for years. Before it was rock and pop music now its hip hop. But music stans can be so ignorant. Everything is cool as long they dont make fun of my favourite genre or artist. Human ego at work.

Jim carey does Vanilla Ice - YouTube

Music is not a trivial thing at all.:confused: Can you imagine the world without it???

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
Music is not a trivial thing at all.:confused: Can you imagine the world without it???

Can you imagine a world without humor? But sure, trivial maybe is the wrong word.

But people are to sensitive, If someone made fun of my family or something like that then maybe i could understand it. But clowning tough talk at the end of the record has been done before. But the thing is ,this time its a WHITE WOMAN doing it. Then its an outrage!