Tina Fey Rapping Now.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Childish Gambino>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake as a rapper/Actor I agree.

And that's not saying Drake is wack cause I fukks with his music pretty heavy but I do prefer Gambino's writing/subject matter

:pacspit:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
lol ok that shyt was cool.
I been sleeping on CG... for the most part I try to avoid gimmicks but yeah imma have to check out his material. Tina Fey voice soundin right... I ain't mad at that at all. its all entertainment and I am entertained.......

Daps
hip hop is circus clown status at this point.

5 people came in right before you to say she's not even rapping, you lil hating bytch :pacspit:

why compare childish and drake though? drake is a good rapper in his own right but very commercial. gambino has more of an indie vibe and is a better overall musician.

been waiting for this ever since i heard the black faces track :takedat:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i won't be surprised if we get some editorials and think pieces about how hip hop is being destroyed. expect some black women to write about how america fetishes white women rapping and draw a trend with tina , gwyneth etc.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Childish Gambino>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake as a rapper/Actor I agree.

And that's not saying Drake is wack cause I fukks with his music pretty heavy but I do prefer Gambino's writing/subject matter

:heh: nikka plz..drake way colder than him

Daps
:heh: nikka plz..drake way colder than him

ehhhh.. i think drake can be a better spitter when he wants, but his subject matter and singing is :scusthov: a lot of the time if you're a straight male. i can't relate to half that shyt. he COULD be way colder, but overall he just isn't.

and I was disappointed with Gambino's previous album but I think he's really gonna bring it this time.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
ehhhh.. i think drake can be a better spitter when he wants, but his subject matter and singing is :scusthov: a lot of the time if you're a straight male. i can't relate to half that shyt. he COULD be way colder, but overall he just isn't.

and I was disappointed with Gambino's previous album but I think he's really gonna bring it this time.

drake do make some soft shyt but he can spit with some of the best. He eats wayne every time and has went toe 2 toe with some greats