Time to take down another rich Black Hollywood Star: Morgan Freeman edition

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
If you walk up and try to flip skirts that's not being a "man."

Then again the line between sexual harassment and courtship is whether or not the woman is feeling you.

And if you're doing it on the job. Your place of employment should not be hunting grounds for a date. Just start treating women you work with like you do Bob and Tyrone from 9-5, and you're straight.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I was waiting for this. Read that shyt, shook my head, then went back to Pusha

Look bottomline, certain shyt isn't cool and in truth should've never been cool. Society just said it was cool. Society also said a woman couldn't get a credit card or any credit in her name until 1980. Just because some shyt always has been doesn't mean it's right. Morgan crossed several lines

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't see how this is defensible. A problem is we don't really KNOW these men, and their personas become who we see.
You dont know these women either...lol. This is the money hungry era. How many times do these chicks have to play someone? Lol

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if you're doing it on the job. Your place of employment should not be hunting grounds for a date. Just start treating women you work with like you do Bob and Tyrone from 9-5, and you're straight.
I diss the shyt out of my male co-workers

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for this. Read that shyt, shook my head, then went back to Pusha

Look bottomline, certain shyt isn't cool and in truth should've never been cool. Society just said it was cool. Society also said a woman couldn't get a credit card or any credit in her name until 1980. Just because some shyt always has been doesn't mean it's right. Morgan crossed several lines

Yeah he is 80 years old. shyt he was prob tame compared to his contemporaries. But times are changing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The expectation is not that it be the WORST one may have ever seen or heard of.....or done.

It's about behavior that shouldn't be tolerated or accepted. It's about decades of this kind of thinking, that being a man gave you permission to treat women like they had no choice but to

Attracted to you or put up with your behavior.
I was looking at that other post like this is the standard we've reached now? Sure he violated her but he could have done worse so forget it.

What he did was wrong and it's not defendable. On the other hand he's apologized for it and there's no real lasting harm so what's done is done. Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistakes again. I mean I'm not trying to crucify the man over trying to lift a skirt but at the same time it wasn't ok either.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how this is defensible. A problem is we don't really KNOW these men, and their personas become who we see.
You dont know these women either...lol. This is the money hungry era. How many times do these chicks have to play someone? Lol

We really don't know both parties so we just have to watch and wait out the results.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking at that other post like this is the standard we've reached now? Sure he violated her but he could have done worse so forget it.

What he did was wrong and it's not defendable. On the other hand he's apologized for it and there's no real lasting harm so what's done is done. Hopefully he doesn't make the same mistakes again. I mean I'm not trying to crucify the man over trying to lift a skirt but at the same time it wasn't ok either.
I am sure he won't forget until he goes senile.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Yo, kind of unrelated, but I remember this interview from years back and actually tracked it down :

Short clip of Jeff Bridges and Morgan Freeman WILDLIN' OUT over Carey Mulligan's toes....Morgan even shouts "ME TOO!" early in the clip....:lolbron:

Needs to be emphasized : Jeff Bridges is the main ringleader, and actually is mad creepy in this.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Civil lawsuit comes after

Show me the receipts. I haven't heard of many civil lawsuits regarding the MeToo movement yet. I'm talking literally hundreds of women calling people out, and you maybe have a dozen lawsuits related to this. This isn't about money. The people who want money use extortion or they sue first.