Time to take down another rich Black Hollywood Star: Morgan Freeman edition

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Its convenient that many came out at the same time. Vilification. Money grabbing. Are you putting trust in a bunch of money hungry whores with no physical proof at hand? Here in America? Where you are guilty when are you are black while white counterparts are giving a million different chances like Robert Downey Jr. I dont have to cape. It's just common sense.

Yes, I'm putting trust in over 60 different women over Bill Cosby :gucci:

Dude is a serial rapist, what's wrong with you.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Theyre at HQ right now tryna get some shyt on Lebron James.
:francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more than positive that at the least eighty percent of the people in Hollywood, then and now, has sexually harass someone at some level.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Read the accusations against Morgan Freeman....:manny:...I've done worse. And chicks have laughed it off and/or not taken any offense.

On the one hand he's in a position of power so it's possible they played it off at the time and were really offended....on the other hand he's in a position of power and it's possible things they would've taken as flirting from a non-celebrity they're trying to parlay into a news story and/or payday because it's Morgan Freeman.

So I dunno.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Attempting to lift a woman's skirt is sum scumbag sh1t

But is it honestly the worst thing a man has done? I've done the same (to female friends platonic and non platonic in playful manners where there only response were giggles I've also been playfully harassed by these same ppl)

Imo while indeed weird this isn't news and they're making a big deal out of nothing

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The expectation is not that it be the WORST one may have ever seen or heard of.....or done.

It's about behavior that shouldn't be tolerated or accepted. It's about decades of this kind of thinking, that being a man gave you permission to treat women like they had no choice but to

Attracted to you or put up with your behavior.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Acting like god ain't fukk Mary and leave Joseph to raise his seed.

:russ: I can only imagine how that conversation went. Let my girl tell me God got her pregnant...

Mary: umm Joey, i got something to tell you.
Joseph: Yes my beloved whom has been blessed with the endless beauty of the angels.
Mary: well... while you were away, something miraculous happened. My monthly visitor has stopped blessing me with her presence just this past month.
Joseph: that's great I mean we have wanted this for so lo... :wtf: wait a minute... I've been gone for 5.
Mary::patrice: God.
Joseph: :what:
Mary: Yes my love, God come forth from his throne and... umm yes God did it
Joseph::picard: Jesus Christ
Mary: Yes, and I was instructed that his name would be as such
Joseph::dwillhuh: My God
Mary: no Joseph... Our God :blessed:

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I’m not paying this any attention

I’m black and I’m proud I’m supporting all my nikkas in Hollywood because that’s what white asian etc people do. Why don’t we do it?

fukk the fake outrage :martin: