TIME TO PUT YALL FAVORITE COWBOY ON THE c00n TRAIN

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm a Skins fan so I'm just here to enjoy every minute of the oncoming fukkery...
full
Your team is named after a slur so:camby:. As for Dez the last 2 post were fine but the first 2 he could've kept to himself, and quoting Barkley is a automatic fail no matter what you say. The only time Barkley was right was when he said black people had been voting democrat forever and nothing has changed.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I expected to see a bunch of threads about this in the coliseum and over here. He fits in well with Dak and Zeke. Dak made the negative comments about his black family members and Zeke ends up in a police report everytime he gets near a pawg. You hear this talking down about black people from Dez and Lil Boosie after their run ins with law enforcement. They look in the mirror and assume they are the majority of blacks when they are the minority. Most of us have never been in handcuffs so Dez and Boosie need to worry about working on their own personal flaws not making false blanket statements about blacks as a whole.
459acb6aedc1a77f451c55d6a6f784cc.jpg

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I expected to see a bunch of threads about this in the coliseum and over here. He fits in well with Dak and Zeke. Dak made the comments about his black family members and Zeke ends up in a police report everytime he gets near a pawg. You hear this talking down about black people from Dez and Lil Boosie after their run ins with law enforcement. They look in the mirror and assume they are the majority of blacks when they are the minority. Most of us have never been in handcuffs so Dez and Boosie need to worry about working on their own personal flaws not making false blanket statements about blacks as a whole.
exactly

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Never looked up to nor liked his ignorant ass, that nikka has the attention span of an IG thot, he's always all over the place and never seems focused in his real life

As long as his rough neck ass catch them balls I could give a fukk :coffee: I honestly always expect less from Dez

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
dez mother had him at 15, with a 40+ year old father...

hes c00nin out now cuz growing up he associated everything negative wit blackness...

nfl white power execs just takin advantage of this buck that got cultivated in childhood...

this buck has been BROKEN :francis:

u wanna know what the baby boomer generation started.... the sacrifice of their children for the sake of white power...

thats a debt the white supremacists couldnt ever pay back even if they wanted to :wow:

its like if someone saved your child's life, how do u repay that person equal value?? u cant....

theres no amount of money that equals ur childs life...

well the supremacists look at it the same way.... theres no way they can ever repay the black baby boomers equal value for the sacrifice of their black children...

believe theres a LOT of nikkas out there like dez.... but without the million dollar bank account..

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

hes c00nin out now cuz growing up he associated everything negative wit blackness...

nfl white power execs just takin advantage of this buck that got cultivated in childhood...

u wanna know what the baby boomer generation started.... the sacrifice of their children for the sake of white power...

thats a debt the white supremacists couldnt ever pay back even if they wanted to :wow:

its like if someone saved your child's life, how do u repay that person equal value?? u cant....

well the supremacists look at it the same way.... theres no way they can ever repay the black baby boomers equal value for the sacrifice of their black children...

believe theres a LOT of nikkas out there like dez.... but without the million dollar bank account..
Gotdamn brehs that's puff who u

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: