Brehs, WHY YALL DIDN'T PUT ME ON DAVID BOWIE?!?!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesâ„¢
Daps
Nile Rodgers unfortunately may not get his flowers until he is gone.
I think working with Daft Punk and Pharrell definitely helped at least get the bouquet prepared. I discovered him in the mid 90s when Bernard Edwards died.

I went down a rabbit hole and discovered Chic and all the artists they produced for: Duran Duran, Madonna, Diana Ross, Mick Jagger. And I haven’t even gotten to how much Chic has been sampled.

I think he’s definitely gotten more recognition in the past decade.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think working with Daft Punk and Pharrell definitely helped at least get the bouquet prepared. I discovered him in the mid 90s when Bernard Edwards died.

I went down a rabbit hole and discovered Chic and all the artists they produced for: Duran Duran, Madonna, Diana Ross, Mick Jagger. And I haven’t even gotten to how much Chic has been sampled.

He has also been a pioneer in video game music:

And for being involved in one of my GOAT movie albums:

29148.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:ohhh: Found out he did the Halo 2 and 3 soundtracks.

Godbody shyt :blessed:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Yeah, he's getting more recognition. He coheadlined a televised show recently with some other big artist, which escapes me at the moment. I knew him from Chic only for years, but I went down a Wikipedia rabbit hole like I do from time to time 5 or 6 years ago, and I didn't know the sheer amount of artists he works with. And it's a definitive sound once you learn to recognize it. But he's able to adapt to who he's working with, but if you're a fan of him, there's no mistaking his trademarks. That's the hallmark of a true music prodigy.