Time To Get furious...A Day In The Life Of Playstation.....

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why I would respond to idiocy, that would bring me to your level. And you need to to look up deflecting, I made a observation.
Funny how you can respond to my posts all day (literally all day) but once I call you out (for saying something the vita is advertised to do without EVER SEEING IT NOT WORK) it's idiocy? :heh: just take your L

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Funny how you can respond to my posts all day (literally all day) but once I call you out (for saying something the vita is advertised to do without EVER SEEING IT NOT WORK) it's idiocy? :heh: just take your L
I explained my reason why it will not work, but you chose not to listen , as if magically Sony is going to bend physics and make it happen. Now if you can give a educated rebuttal fine, anything else is stan bullshyt.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I explained my reason why it will not work, but you chose not to listen , as if magically Sony is going to bend physics and make it happen. Now if you can give a educated rebuttal fine, anything else is stan bullshyt.
No, you told me why you THINK it won't work.

& Oh so now it's physics nikka? Physics :heh:

You're trapped in a corner nikka just admit you don't know shyt & you're hoping Sony doesnt succeed

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
No, you told me why you THINK it won't work.

& Oh so now it's physics nikka? Physics :heh:

You're trapped in a corner nikka just admit you don't know shyt & you're hoping Sony doesnt succeed
OK tell how its going to work? Or you just going by blind faith? Do you even know how it works? The steps it will have to go thru between different isp's, latency issues, bandwidth? The lag it will introduce? Some public networks such as school, work, business blocks certain ports to keep people from gaming on the already bandwidth starved networks. So give me some answers? Do you even understand the dumbed down questions I'm even asking you?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
OK tell how its going to work? Or you just going by blind faith? Do you even know how it works? The steps it will have to go thru between different isp's, latency issues, bandwidth? The lag it will introduce? Some public networks such as school, work, business blocks certain ports to keep people from gaming on the already bandwidth starved networks. So give me some answers? Do you even understand the dumbed down questions I'm even asking you?

It's gonna work. Know why? Sony made it :umad:

You can act smart but at the end of the day you don't know how it's going to work. Like I said you're hoping it doesn't. And I would too if my console only offered NFL features and the competition focused on gaming :bryan:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
It's gonna work. Know why? Sony made it :umad:

You can act smart but at the end of the day you don't know how it's going to work. Like I said you're hoping it doesn't. And I would too if my console only offered NFL features and the competition focused on gaming :bryan:
Confirmed you don't know shyt, just as expected.

rough2d loses again
Stop dikriding, you are aligning yourself with idiots.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would it be Fury? If it was really that good wouldn't people just go out and get a ps4. I wonder why this doesn't change any minds.