Time To Get furious...A Day In The Life Of Playstation.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gives a fukk about vita TV...y'all hyping the shyt out of it lol.

I do like the double tap PS home button to get back into the game where you left off though.

I tell you where Sony really won though. Releasing a week early. As a Xbox fan Microsoft dropped the ball HARD. Everybody is going to want the next gen asap with the type of launch games coming out this time around. .waiting a week is like waiting a month in this case.....sales will be a massacre at least in the beginning...all because of that week smh.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I gives a fukk about vita TV...y'all hyping the shyt out of it lol.

I do like the double tap PS home button to get back into the game where you left off though.

I tell you where Sony really won though. Releasing a week early. As a Xbox fan Microsoft dropped the ball HARD. Everybody is going to want the next gen asap with the type of launch games coming out this time around. .waiting a week is like waiting a month in this case.....sales will be a massacre at least in the beginning...all because of that week smh.
especially if there's still a good supply of ps4's left after that first week. Now that releasing in japan strat is making sense

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Deflecting again, damn yall stans are so simple. Plus changing policies is not lying. Implying that you can play ps4 games on vita at school is lying.
Changing policies isn't lying. Saying you won't change your policies then doing it = lying :umad:

And have you seen a vita fail to work at school? No? Okay then. Sit down until you have something to work with :umad:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Changing policies isn't lying. Saying you won't change your policies then doing it = lying :umad:

And have you seen a vita fail to work at school? No? Okay then. Sit down until you have something to work with :umad:
Im arguing with a idiot, who said vita will not work at school? I said you will not be streaming/playing ps4 games on the vita at school or anywhere else that not your local home network. And MS did not say they will not ever change their policies.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbots: why would I be furious Peyton just got me 100 fantasy points :lupe: can't wait to Skype a bunch of guys about it :blessed:

Ps4lifers: I'm on my way out to bag bytches with my IT certs , 360 waves and Ferrari while playinf games on my vita at stop lights :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Im arguing with a idiot, who said vita will not work at school? I said you will not be streaming/playing ps4 games on the vita at school or anywhere else that not your local home network. And MS did not say they will not ever change their policies.
I meant have you ever seen a vita fail to stream a ps4 game? No? Then shut yo ass up until you do :umad:

Arguing with an idiot? Saying something won't work without having seen it is idiotic in itself :heh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I meant have you ever seen a vita fail to stream a ps4 game? No? Then shut yo ass up until you do :umad:

Arguing with an idiot? Saying something won't work without having seen it is idiotic in itself :heh:
I forgot Im talking to a guy who think dedicated servers is no big deal. :stopitslime:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the ps4 would have lived up to its Gddr5 rep then it would be easy. If they would have had a last of us on deck or a mlb 2k14 ready for me... Yeah I can see that. But the fact that it has less useful adult features I can't do it... Not yet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the ps4 would have lived up to its Gddr5 rep then it would be easy. If they would have had a last of us on deck or a mlb 2k14 ready for me... Yeah I can see that. But the fact that it has less useful adult features I can't do it... Not yet.
Oh i'm sorry pal, I didn't realize we were in 2019 already. :stopitslime:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If the ps4 would have lived up to its Gddr5 rep then it would be easy. If they would have had a last of us on deck or a mlb 2k14 ready for me...
LMAO yeah show me a console that had a last of us tier game at LAUNCH. Naughty dog gonna feed us once again this gen and Y'ALL KNOW IT. They haven't done a bad game, only improved.

& while we on it, show me a 360 game anywhere near the level of last of us. You can't.

PS4 bout to crush buildings because we have first party teams that do nothing but crush buildings :umad:

Y'all had bungie for that but last I checked they left y'all nikkas :umad:

Some random ass team doing off brand halo games for y'all now :bryan:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
We're talking about the vita and once I say something he cant respond to, he says

You know what he's doing?

Yep. Sony got these nikkas pissed. Gaming features > TV features and THEY KNOW IT :bryan: :umad:

Why I would respond to idiocy, that would bring me to your level. And you need to to look up deflecting, I made a observation.