Time to file that paperwork on NXT creative for Simone Johnson….I mean Ava Raine….I mean Ava

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These fools were handed a cant miss star on a platter that they should have been prepping for for at least 3-4 years if not longer knowing that she’s been planning to wrestle since the age of 11.

Come in here and tell me why she had to be put in a bum ass brood 2.0 group, why she had to change her name to not reflect her legacy, and now be stuck in purgatory?

And when you’re done juelzing and caping for the bum ass creative surrounding her, Tell me why Charlotte didn’t have to go through none of that….?:jbhmm:

Silkk

Daps
wwe-the-rock.gif

@Cboz78

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rock may have told them to make her pay her dues. Who knows...

As far as Charlotte, well she came at the right time of the Women's Revolution along with Sasha, and a couple of others. Because of that, they got called up RAW quicker than usual.

But honestly, can't just push her to the front of the line bc she's Rocks kid.

She's in a terrible faction tho, but it could be a test to get her feet wet and see how she does.

Silkk

Daps
Easy

She’s NOT A Can’t Miss Star

She Shouldn’t Have Been Put On TV Yet Period
Bullshyt

A lot of people would’ve said the same about Jade and she’s got nowhere near the time in the business as Simone does.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bullshyt

A lot of people would’ve said the same about Jade and she’s got nowhere near the time in the business as Simone does.

Jade Don’t Have All The Pieces But Once You Saw Her You KNOW That’s A Star, Simone Looks Like A College Kid Who Takes The Bus To Her Shift At Target

Silkk

Daps
Jade Don’t Have All The Pieces But Once You Saw Her You KNOW That’s A Star, Simone Looks Like A College Kid Who Takes The Bus To Her Shift At Target
Because she’s presented like shyt…

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because she’s presented like shyt…

She Doesn’t Look Great And Can’t Talk

I’m Not Arguing About The Creative Cause That Group Sucks, I’m Just Saying Jade Was Pushed Out Cause You Can’t Deny Her Star Power

Simone Doesn’t Have The Look So You Gotta Play To What She’s Good At

Which Is What?

Wrestling?

Promos?

Her Look?

The Group Sucks But They Were Just Trying To Include Her In SOMETHING That Will Hide Her Cause Dolo Shes Got Nothing To Showcase (Yet)

I’m Interested In Hearing What You Think Would Have Worked For Her

Silkk

Daps
She Doesn’t Look Great And Can’t Talk

I’m Not Arguing About The Creative Cause That Group Sucks, I’m Just Saying Jade Was Pushed Out Cause You Can’t Deny Her Star Power

Simone Doesn’t Have The Look So You Gotta Play To What She’s Good At

Which Is What?

Wrestling?

Promos?

Her Look?

The Group Sucks But They Were Just Trying To Include Her In SOMETHING That Will Hide Her Cause Dolo Shes Got Nothing To Showcase (Yet)

I’m Interested In Hearing What You Think Would Have Worked For Her
You not about to sit here and tell me they could get ugly ass Bayley over as a star and not be able to make Simone Johnson lol