Time to come clean.. Dom Mysterio is beating the stink allegations

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Well, he doesn't suck in the ring, but he has no signature style and isn't confident enough to be very smooth or special. He doesn't botch or anything and doesn't seem lost in the ring whatsoever.
I like Dom too. For what they are doing with him, he just needs to look good (or bad :russ: ) getting beat up. he needs to work on getting fit. He's too young to be moving flabby.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
No, I was replying to you downplaying character work to prop up in ring shyt nobody but you niche few give a fukk about

I said character was the most important part and you disagreed

Don’t play dumb instead of coming up with a counter point. Just say you misspoke and was wrong
There's no point to even counter....

Character matters... until the bell rings.
Otherwise why's the ring there at all? When all we need to be the best is talk spicy on the mic....word to Enzo

"Just say you misspoke and was wrong.":mjlol:......

Nah

Just say Dominic is garbage and you have shytty tastes and awful takes...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There's no point to even counter....

Character matters... until the bell rings.
Otherwise why's the ring there at all? When all we need to be the best is talk spicy on the mic....word to Enzo

"Just say you misspoke and was wrong.":mjlol:......

Nah

Just say Dominic is garbage and you have shytty tastes and awful takes...

Character matters until the bell rings lol yeah iight, tell that to Hogan

Only you geek nikkas care about that shyt

Connecting with the paying audience is the most important aspect of professional wrestling. There’s a ceiling for dudes who can’t get over outside of the ring. There’s a reason dudes like Bret Hart weren’t touching the Stings of the world despite being capable of wrestling circles around them

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
No one goes to Disney World for the Rides. They go to Disney World for the Disney Experience.

People like to compare AEW vs. WWE, but really AEW is about Wrestling, WWE's style is about Entertainment. And that's WWE-style, Entertainment. Dominic and Judgement Day are getting great reaction out of Mysterio, because they know the payoff will happen at WrestleMania. People will want to see Rey put his hands on his son, the Wrestling itself is secondary.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I’ll just say if all it takes to be considered great is getting booed or cheered, there’s a hell of a lot of people in the biz that should be getting more props on here :hubie:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Honestly, they need to go full into Rea being the "Dom" in the relationship/friendship (no pun intended)

It's something ive never seen in wrestling. Atleast done well

But yeah, he still looks trash once it's in ring time

Doesn't Undertaker get more shower time than Dom gets ring time? :troll:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
That’s the least important part. Character work comes first

In ring he’s protected by tag matches, and when he’s in the ring he’s not terrible. He’s just not impressive either

But he’s also super green and learning on the fly. Never went through NXT or anything. It’s not a stretch to assume he will improve in ring
Man once they get Rey vs Dom outta the way finally, Judgement Day needs to turn on dude and kick him out. Rey comes to his aid, write him off…

They need to send Don’s fukkin ass down to NXT once and for all

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh. Hes just there.. Not gonna shyt on him cause hes young but its whatever..

Only thing entertaining about him is the interactions with rhea ripley

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The biggest wrestlers of all time all time (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena) who created boom periods and carried pro wrestling to new heights did it with character work

but please explain to me how in-ring is more important than character work

:camby:

If that were the case Zack Sabre Jr would be on a Roman Reigns run. Only you nikkas care about that shyt. if you can’t connect with fans make them give a fukk about you, it doesn’t matter how good you are when the bell rings

Austin, Rock, and Cena also put in work in the ring though, even Hogan. Whether it was mannerisms, taunting, signature moves, storytelling, they had that. I don’t know where fans got this idea that in-ring work doesn’t matter.

Dom doesn’t have one redeemable in ring quality, now you may be right where it may not matter now, but it eventually will as he gets into more high profile feuds.

He still sucks though.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I thought this was something with Sting for a minute there :lolbron: