Time to come clean.. Dom Mysterio is beating the stink allegations

Daps
Dude sucks. Green as hell in the ring and laughable as a bad guy. He's coasting on purely nepotism.

Austin Theory is the same age as him and is miles ahead in every aspect: physique, mic skills, wrestling ability and character.

But some people love celebrating mediocrity but sorry I can't relate. :unimpressed:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll say it again. Homie needs to get on a testosterone regiment. Inject that shyt. Can’t have your valet having more muscle than you
I feel like that’s apart of the appeal

He’s the least intimidating looking guy on the roster next to Reggie. Looks like shyt, had a smug ass punchable face and a weasel voice. Mix that with his dad being probably the greatest luchadore of all time and you have the recipe of the most hatable heel in while

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dude sucks. Green as hell in the ring and laughable as a bad guy. He's coasting on purely nepotism.

Austin Theory is the same age as him and is miles ahead in every aspect: physique, mic skills, wrestling ability and character.

But some people love celebrating mediocrity but sorry I can't relate. :unimpressed:

Breh, Theory been wrestling a perfecting his craft since like 16 and comes from bodybuilding

Dom started wrestling like yesterday

They’re on different levels athletically, no real point in even comparing

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
That’s the least important part. Character work comes first

In ring he’s protected by tag matches, and when he’s in the ring he’s not terrible. He’s just not impressive either

But he’s also super green and learning on the fly. Never went through NXT or anything. It’s not a stretch to assume he will improve in ring
The shyt y'all nikkas say to get a wack ass point across, I swear :pachaha:

Nah breh, skill in the ring matters.....Logan Paul just proved that.....

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The shyt y'all nikkas say to get a wack ass point across, I swear :pachaha:

Nah breh, skill in the ring matters.....Logan Paul just proved that.....

The biggest wrestlers of all time all time (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena) who created boom periods and carried pro wrestling to new heights did it with character work

but please explain to me how in-ring is more important than character work

:camby:

If that were the case Zack Sabre Jr would be on a Roman Reigns run. Only you nikkas care about that shyt. if you can’t connect with fans make them give a fukk about you, it doesn’t matter how good you are when the bell rings

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That’s the least important part. Character work comes first

In ring he’s protected by tag matches, and when he’s in the ring he’s not terrible. He’s just not impressive either

But he’s also super green and learning on the fly. Never went through NXT or anything. It’s not a stretch to assume he will improve in ring
We've learned from the past that it's never too late to go through NXT.

Daps
I’ll say it again. Homie needs to get on a testosterone regiment. Inject that shyt. Can’t have your valet having more muscle than you
Honestly, they need to go full into Rea being the "Dom" in the relationship/friendship (no pun intended)

It's something ive never seen in wrestling. Atleast done well

But yeah, he still looks trash once it's in ring time

Daps
Breh, Theory been wrestling a perfecting his craft since like 16 and comes from bodybuilding

Dom started wrestling like yesterday

They’re on different levels athletically, no real point in even comparing
Exactly why they should be compared. Dominik hasn't spent the time perfecting his craft and it shows. Everyone else on the show works double time to cover his mediocrity. He's had the same time and better opportunity than Theory with a dad in the business to be at the top of his game and yet this flabby, copying his father's moves and not that well is the best that he can offer. BACK OF THE LINE! :camby:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Exactly why they should be compared. Dominik hasn't spent the time perfecting his craft and it shows. Everyone else on the show works double time to cover his mediocrity. He's had the same time and better opportunity than Theory with a dad in the business to be at the top of his game and yet this flabby, copying his father's moves and not that well is the best that he can offer. BACK OF THE LINE! :camby:
Respectfully, nobody cares

Beat it with that purist integrity of the sport bullshyt. It’s scripted reality tv with pretend fights.

Daps
Respectfully, nobody cares

Beat it with that purist integrity of the sport bullshyt. It’s scripted reality tv with pretend fights.
Breh if mediocrity turns you on then just admit it. :yeshrug: Just don't try to convince the rest of us to buy that bullshyt. :ufdup:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
The biggest wrestlers of all time all time (Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena) who created boom periods and carried pro wrestling to new heights did it with character work

but please explain to me how in-ring is more important than character work

:camby:

If that were the case Zack Sabre Jr would be on a Roman Reigns run. Only you nikkas care about that shyt. if you can’t connect with fans make them give a fukk about you, it doesn’t matter how good you are when the bell rings
You just compared Dominic Mysterio to Hogan, Austin, Rock and Cena.....all for the purpose of attempting getting this wack ass point across.

The shyt yall nikkas say man :pachaha: ..... reach for the stars tho.....

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You just compared Dominic Mysterio to Hogan, Austin, Rock and Cena.....all for the purpose of attempting getting this wack ass point across.

The shyt yall nikkas say man :pachaha: ..... reach for the stars tho.....

No, I was replying to you downplaying character work to prop up in ring shyt nobody but you niche few give a fukk about

I said character was the most important part and you disagreed

Don’t play dumb instead of coming up with a counter point. Just say you misspoke and was wrong

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Really weird to shyt on a 25 year old like he supposed to be the greatest overnight or that he won't get better.

Those guys are one in a generation.

At the same time... It's not main event or bust. For all intent and purposes... His father is a HOF mid-card/upper midcard act.

If Dom develops into a great mid-carder... That's a win in my book.