Time to Burn Some Sage - Celtics vs. Nets on ABC Game Thread

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I think overall a case can be made between Jaylen and Tatum. One really isn’t all that better than the other. And I feel Jaylen has improved (he was more raw coming in) slightly more than Tatum but it’s like splitting hairs.

Honestly after the bubble Im starting to prefer JB over JT. I’m getting sick and tired of forced contested step back 3’s and ball stoppage

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I saw a couple guys just say Durant is the best scorer they seen and the usual suspects come in with their Juelzing :stopitslime:

Bullshyt. They said he was clearly the best player in the league and talking about LeBron since the beginning of thread. FOH

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Im speaking in terms of the now. If The Nets beat The Lakers in The Finals there will be nothing for the most staunch Bron fan to fall back on considering public opinion is The Lakers made the best upgrades in the offseason (even though I think they got worse) If Kevin were to meet Bron in The Finals and win it all it would essentially be an end of a chapter
No it wouldn’t be the end of a chapter. They could run it back. The book ain’t over until their careers end. And still KD wouldn’t be over LeBron All-Time. :mjlol: