Time to Burn Some Sage - Celtics vs. Nets on ABC Game Thread

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I have the Lakers repeating. Even with Durant winning he’s short a ring and a grip of accolades and longevity he’s also not a better basketball player he’s only a better shooter he does nothing other than shoot/score at an All-Time level.

Wow this a very bad/ or insecure Lebron Stan Post

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Wow this a very bad/ or insecure Lebron Stan Post
Not really. LeBron has a nice gap in longevity and accolades and is a better overall basketball player considering there’s more to basketball than shooting and scoring.

KD is great in his own right just not better than LeBron.

Daps
I have the Lakers repeating. Even with Durant winning he’s short a ring and a grip of accolades and longevity he’s also not a better basketball player he’s only a better shooter he does nothing other than shoot/score at an All-Time level.

Im speaking in terms of the now. If The Nets beat The Lakers in The Finals there will be nothing for the most staunch Bron fan to fall back on considering public opinion is The Lakers made the best upgrades in the offseason (even though I think they got worse) If Kevin were to meet Bron in The Finals and win it all it would essentially be an end of a chapter