Time to admit GUTS is the GOAT character!

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would argue for ma gangryog.... but he basically acts like gutz's great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandson, so... :yeshrug:

veritas-1364621.jpg

veritas-1364623.jpg

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Best anime character hands down. Like what was said he’s one dimensional but it’s done right & written so well. I was pulled into the world of Berserk in the early 2000’s watching the original anime from 97 & was instantly pulled in because of the characters & story. I always found myself cheering for homey hoping he pulls through & gets the peace of mind he wanted till the eclipse happened

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i would argue for ma gangryog.... but he basically acts like gutz's great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandson, so... :yeshrug:

veritas-1364621.jpg

veritas-1364623.jpg

reminding me of that series pisses me off. all that building and L stacking like its a hacked game of tetris the MC does, and when its time to make the comeback, the series is cancelled? fukk that noise

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally got caught up the manga :blessed:

Now we’re back to Griff’s group and their one sided battles :martin:

I hope Miura ain’t stalling cuz he don’t know what to do now that Casca’s memories are back :dame:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Guts is a great character but the guy has a hell of a supporting cast and storyline to flesh him out even if he himself is one-note.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
For those that are caught up
Do you think Guts is willing to ruin the sanctuary that human kind now has with Griffith in Falconia?

Reading the chapter of Rickert denying the shelter of the new palace filled with demons and human alike, I couldn't help but notice the parallels between Berserk and Watchmen. Rickert not accepting the new reality of sacrifice of his comrades for peace.

Rorschach needing to tell people that the new peace is built on manipulation and countless bodies.

At the same time, both worlds haven't known peace until Adrian and Griffith - although Griffith is the one that tore the realms apart- showed it to them.

Does Guts ruin that for everyone? Can Falconia be ruled by a man other than Griffith with all apostles dead?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Do you think Guts is willing to ruin the sanctuary that human kind now has with Griffith in Falconia?

Reading the chapter of Rickert denying the shelter of the new palace filled with demons and human alike, I couldn't help but notice the parallels between Berserk and Watchmen. Rickert not accepting the new reality of sacrifice of his comrades for peace.

Rorschach needing to tell people that the new peace is built on manipulation and countless bodies.

At the same time, both worlds haven't known peace until Adrian and Griffith - although Griffith is the one that tore the realms apart- showed it to them.

Does Guts ruin that for everyone? Can Falconia be ruled by a man other than Griffith with all apostles dead?

Honestly, I feel what Griffith is doing is chaotic and will eventually see consequences. The world may have been fukked up before the merge, but having so many monsters living next to humans will eventually turn out to be too much imo. You can see there’s still humans in Griffith’s army that get :picard: when they see those monsters fight. Griffith is still going by his selfish ways with this merge, cuz he probably feels it’s the easiest way to control both sides and have em under his leadership. And I’m sure if it came down to it, Guts will not hesitate to work to destroy it for those reasons.

The thing I’m wondering now is what Guts does from here. If Casca finally does regain her FULL memories and is able to move on, she’ll either want Guys to continue pursuing Griffith or for him to just move on and focus on their life together. Guts did start giving us the impression that he’s changed and is less revenge driven.

Maybe something else will happen with Casca now that will make Guts go back into kill Griffith mode lol.

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang

Falconia won't last

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Honestly, I feel what Griffith is doing is chaotic and will eventually see consequences. The world may have been fukked up before the merge, but having so many monsters living next to humans will eventually turn out to be too much imo. You can see there’s still humans in Griffith’s army that get :picard: when they see those monsters fight. Griffith is still going by his selfish ways with this merge, cuz he probably feels it’s the easiest way to control both sides and have em under his leadership. And I’m sure if it came down to it, Guts will not hesitate to work to destroy it for those reasons.

The thing I’m wondering now is what Guts does from here. If Casca finally does regain her FULL memories and is able to move on, she’ll either want Guys to continue pursuing Griffith or for him to just move on and focus on their life together. Guts did start giving us the impression that he’s changed and is less revenge driven.

Maybe something else will happen with Casca now that will make Guts go back into kill Griffith mode lol.
:mjcry:This isn't guaranteed if she fully remembers which is what Skull Knight hinted at way back when:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

One thing that stuck with me during the eclipse was Judeau telling Casca the Band of The Hawk lives as long as Casca does. He put his life on the line for that. Aside from the rape, Pippin and Judeau dying believing that is the most traumatic event she had there.

Now with Rickert getting his own crew assembled, which they are going to meet up with Guts at some point, I can't see Casca doing anything but getting revenge.

Guts once again has a place where he belongs, does he put that back on the line to kill Griffith? Who knows.

But I hope he does.

:mjcry:This isn't guaranteed if she fully remembers which is what Skull Knight hinted at way back when:wow:

My question is, do we see the moon child with Casca ever again? And what does she know and feel for him?