Time is the ultimate enemy

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
To me, it's only an enemy if you mis-handle the time you have by constantly partaking in self-destructive activities. Otherwise, if you make wise decisions and plant the right seeds for your life, it will be your most powerful ally.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I can't agree. We got the same 24 hours each Mike had. Time is our ally. Without it we wouldn't know when to start or stop. I can't imagine how people went about their day before Humans started tracking time.

We have almost zero control of what occurs in the universe. We can only really control how we respond to what happens. So systems of measurement, like Time, give us the opportunity to better respond to what we can't control. We couldn't make plans or give priority to imminent events without it. Time helps take the guess work out of life. I know exactly what's going to happen next Monday if I don't get gas by Saturday.....imma be late for a team meeting rushing to get gas during rush hour traffic.

Time is an enemy to those who don't know how to manage it.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People think they have more of it, when in actuality they have less of it

It causes them to put off today when they should do today

It's insidious slowly working against you but since the length of time is so long you ignore it
All things happen at their appointed time. Follow your thoughts, feelings and ideas to their depths and you will become an original man. Time is the vehicle that transports man through the various specific stages of life, in preparation for subsequent journeys or adventures.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I can't agree. We got the same 24 hours each Mike had. Time is our ally. Without it we wouldn't know when to start or stop. I can't imagine how people went about their day before Humans started tracking time.

We have almost zero control of what occurs in the universe. We can only really control how we respond to what happens. So systems of measurement, like Time, give us the opportunity to better respond to what we can't control. We couldn't make plans or give priority to imminent events without it. Time helps take the guess work out of life. I know exactly what's going to happen next Monday if I don't get gas by Saturday.....imma be late for a team meeting rushing to get gas during rush hour traffic.

Time is an enemy to those who don't know how to manage it.

Like I said in a previous post, most people think they have more of it until they realize that they don't have a lot of it

It's sneaky, I remember thinking when I was in my 20s that I damn near was gonna live forever but now I'm 2 months from being 40 years old I now realize I've only got maybe 40 more years on this planet

Being in the place I am now in my life I do not regret it but I do consider how I could have done better in my youth and the reason that is because I have less time.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
All things happen at their appointed time. Follow your thoughts, feelings and ideas to their depths and you will become an original man. Time is the vehicle that transports man through the various specific stages of life, in preparation for subsequent journeys or adventures.

It made me into the person I am today but it also took away the time I have left on this planet

it gives along as what it takes, but such is life, we must push our experience on to the next generation

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
This is very true but it's important to me to put the message out there to those who do get it

They can be saved.
They only can if they are able to understand the message.
Y'all throwin' out pithy statements to the uninitiated is how the game got so fukk'd up.

I gotta let everybody know about this new education.

Once again, stop trynna educate everybody.
Not everybody wanna be educated no matter what they say.
Education requires study, study requires discipline.
Educating the undisciplined ain't it...

giphy.gif

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
They only can if they are able to understand the message.
Y'all throwin' out pithy statements to the uninitiated is how the game got so fukk'd up.

Once again, stop trynna educate everybody.
Not everybody wanna be educated no matter what they say.
Education requires study, study requires discipline.
Educating the undisciplined ain't it...

giphy.gif

I'm not trying to educate anyone if you understand how I feel that's fine but if you don't that is also fine

I'm just putting my message out into the universe

Like most messages it will be forgotten and unheard lost in the sands of time