Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
We've been on opposite sides of the battle lines for decades. You know #LWO bout to put that bid in once it's official. :ufdup:

No no, all jokes aside I will be classy and show the respect that Tim Duncan deserves.
Yeah right....:russ:

fukk that nikka. :pacspit:
tumblr_msb546Jj2g1sf68hzo1_250.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only manu would too

Parker too

naw parker is still good enough to come off the bench but he doesnt need to be a starter anymore and I agree both Duncan and Manu should have retired. The only thing that sucks is that if Duncan retires he will be overshadowed at the HOF by Kobe just like Robinson was over shadowed by MJ during their HOF. Then again I could see Duncan asking if he can skip doing a speech. Duncan is my boy and all and behind closed doors he is a big jokester but he is not the type to stand at a podium and give a 15-20 min speech

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
ginobolli prolly wishing he didn't announce that he was coming back a few days ago.

but hey, they just signed pau, so maybe that'll change Duncan's mind.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
naw parker is still good enough to come off the bench but he doesnt need to be a starter anymore and I agree both Duncan and Manu should have retired. The only thing that sucks is that if Duncan retires he will be overshadowed at the HOF by Kobe just like Robinson was over shadowed by MJ during their HOF. Then again I could see Duncan asking if he can skip doing a speech. Duncan is my boy and all and behind closed doors he is a big jokester but he is not the type to stand at a podium and give a 15-20 min speech
Your boy?? Nah bytch you wanted him traded a few years ago. We ain't forget p*ssy