Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Duncan came into the Spurs office this morning like:

3204840swsw.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dubs got nikkas contemplating retirement :laff::laff::laff:
that's weak as fukk to change your mind just because Servant joined the runner-ups :scust:

i hope i won't see that lame nikka until he appears on the undercard on Kobe's HoF induction

He's played 19 years. He's done everything there is to do.

He didnt even make a decision just opted in to his deal

Nikkas on this forum really are stupid

JohnD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's weak as fukk to change your mind just because Servant joined the runner-ups :scust:

i hope i won't see that lame nikka until he appears on the undercard on Kobe's HoF induction
Kobe fans angry as hell, still trying to reach for anything to discredit the goat. All the polls had Duncan as being the greater player. They can't deal with it. But on this matter, Duncan isn't reading the news or twitter . he got hurt last year and lost the only good knee he had. So hes been leaning towards retirement since the end of the season. Spurs office just finally opened their mouth about it.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Kobe fans angry as hell, still trying to reach for anything to discredit the goat. All the polls had Duncan as being the greater player. They can't deal with it. But on this matter, Duncan isn't reading the news or twitter . he got hurt last year and lost the only good knee he had. So hes been leaning towards retirement since the end of the season. Spurs office just finally opened their mouth about it.
nah that nikka heard KD joined the GSW and knew he couldn't go out next season on the Spurs with a ring in a Mitch-Richmond-on-the-Lakers role