Tilapia/shrimp/catfish is more unclean than pork

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Its always obvious when people aren't familiar with farm raised cows and chicken. Yall lose your mind if you sae how filthy chickens are. How full of shyt, literally, cows are.
I pass by a chicken ranch on my way to work and that place stinks to high heaven; especially in the summer. I can only imagine what it looks and smells like on the inside :scust:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You make a good point!

I don't fukk with shrimp or tilapia really. I do love Catfish though but I can do without.

I should eat more pork :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Most fish eat other fish which have shyt in em too :ohhh:
319559323_1.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this thread compared to the usual pork threads is pretty funny

I know how to fish but if I could learn to hunt and clean certain animals I dead wouldnt ever buy meat again :dame:

Elk, Deer and Bison > Beef

Goat and Lamb > Pork

I still aint giving up my Sea Roaches tho :ohlawd: :umad:

ive raised most domesticated herd animals, and the only one i dont care to eat is goat. nothing against the animal, i just have no interest in eating one

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I grew up thinking eating pork was wrong mainly because all the Muslim/5% babble going around. These cats would think you were a savage for eating bacon meanwhile they all sold crack :martin:

It wasn't until I was 26 that I ate pork again. I went to a ramen restaurant and been high on the hog since.

Mothafukkas be like I don’t fukk with pork then drink a 2 liter of sprite and eat a strippers a$$hole.