Tilapia/shrimp/catfish is more unclean than pork

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ok and nikka?!?! :dahell: you acting like you to good to eat catfish & shrimp like a fukking high and mighty vegan an shyt OP...
Kelm.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My girl family from Arkansas so they always frying catfish when we go over there. They make fun of me for not eating catfish but I’m a Caribbean breh, I know good seafood :mjpls:

@Loggie
Asking a belizean if he eats catfish is like asking a Breh if he eats uncleaned chitterings.
:scust:
Automatic fight.
@Sleepy Floyd
Yall eat catfish?
:ohhh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I heard chickens eat anything from a guy I know that raises them. He told me a story of how some chickens tried to eat a squirrel that got into his chicken coop
Chickens can cannibalize eat other if they aren't properly watched. They are omnivores and opportunistic eaters. Some farmers even mix dead poultry or other farm animals into chicken feed.

These fish being mentioned will eat what's available to them like any other animal, but they have a preference of food. Chickens on the other hand will go anything, and they have no food preferences.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying nikka think he better than the rest of us raised on that shyt...:dahell: I was raised on the fried catfish nikka... idgaf if its a bottom feeder...

cat3

LOOK AT GOD!!!! :damn:
Brah. These nikkaz don't know what they are talking bout. The catfish we eat are NOT bottom feeders. They are Apex predators which is why in placed like Michigan are calling them invasive because they are eating all of the other species. The catfish species that are true bottom feeder are aquarium type cats

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Grandma and Pop Pop was raised on catfish and pork and they lived to be 90-100 years old and you got these new nikkas acting like something wrong with it.:comeon:

Gimme all the hog maws, all the pork chops and ham as well as some fried catfish and grits on Friday:yeshrug::blessed::feedme:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I been in the South for a long time

I'm fukkin up some catfish

Breh I used to have the biggest catfish addiction, until I lived with my in laws, and they made me hate that shyt off GP. Almost every night it was catfish and it got to the point where I wanted some chicken nuggets or some shyt.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I'm saying nikka think he better than the rest of us raised on that shyt...:dahell: I was raised on the fried catfish nikka... idgaf if its a bottom feeder...

cat3

LOOK AT GOD!!!! :damn:
I remember eating a catfish sandwich while someone told me it was a bottom feeder.

It somehow made it more delicious :ohlawd:

I’m not a big fish eater but I’ll fukk up catfish :hubie: respectfully