Tiktoker proves womens double standard and how much of a sheep they are

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I know someone that is divorcing her husband now for some nonsense saying he needs to progress faster. Brah is making 60k a year working 12 hours a day barley making it with 4 kids and a wife that spends money like its water. She quits every job she gets over he said she said drama bring 100% of the weight back on his shoulders. Girl had gain like 40lbs after 4 kids with one being an infant. She's tatted a good chuck of her body and came out as non-binary out of the blue throwing rainbow flags on her car and outside their house. She openly talks about wanting to be with females and exploring her options. This girl trying to find any reason to rationalize divorcing him but can't find a decent reason so she saying he don't make enough money and think that's good enough. She leaves her kids home while she goes clubbing and don't return for 48 hours like it's cool forcing him to take days off of work and losing money they need. Brah is legit a push over but she gona get a rude awaking that she can't do that shyt with most men. She picking now to separate when she's at her lowest sexual appeal and no man gona Wana wife up a nut job with 4 kids and drama filled. She looking to get alimony and child support, keep the car and house.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Don’t understand the negative reaction to her TikTok. You can like someone as a person and think they are a decent partner without having the ‘romantic spark’ to see them as a lifetime option. She did him a favor by cutting the relationship short.

I get what you’re saying. Problem is romance ebbs and flows. You’re not going to always have a “romantic spark” in a relationship/marriage. That’s how women get in these bullshyt as situations because they’re searching and guided by feels when that crap changes day in, day out.

I do agree she did him a favor.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Y’all nyggas really be sitting around watching women vs men content….like a bunch of INCELS?…spoiler alert…YES! Women are fcked up…men are Fcked up…..errbody fcked up in different ways.

Get you somebody who is less fcked up and stop watching these lame ass videos.

:martin:

lib123

All Star
Daps
She used to be a bottle girl 2 years ago now she's full on Christian lol. Does anyone from ATL know about her?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Single, sad, flabby and 50 at the family function babble

Gets drunk and starts crying bout "No one lovesssss me" babble