Tiktoker proves womens double standard and how much of a sheep they are

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
kevin-samuels.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
lol you have some issues. Stay blessed on this Sunday ya fakkit.

So what :mjlol:

Everybody has issues you fukking Pygmy. You have issues too. You just act like you above everybody else yet you go off of secondhand accounts and social media cause you have no life worth writing home about of your own

Have fun sucking dikk cause that’s exactly on the road you’re headed, shyt you probably already there and just using trifling hoes as a remainder why you got jock itch on your breath

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
So what :mjlol:

Everybody has issues you fukking Pygmy. You have issues too. You just act like you above everybody else yet you go off of secondhand accounts and social media cause you have no life worth writing home about of your own

Have fun sucking dikk cause that’s exactly on the road you’re headed, shyt you probably already there and just using trifling hoes as a remainder why you got jock itch on your breath
Bruh :wtf: is wrong with you lol Seek help. It ain't that serious to be this heated. I bet muhfukkaz can't stand you irl... such bytchy lame energy.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll defend her in the sense that the standard for the person you marry should be high, and even if you date for marriage it's possible to realize the person you're dating isn't it, even if he/she is great. But I'd hope that decision is made because of something concrete, not just "he's great but there has to be more." You only got so many questionable "but there has to be more" decisions before you end up 32 and lonely.

Maybe the person is great but they have an anger/temper issue that flares up a couple times a year that concerns you. Maybe the person is great but has a very bad relationship with their parents/family. Maybe the person is great but doesn't want kids (and you do). This shyt is far more complicated than the response vid made it out to be.

Daps
Says the guy who created 3 alias accounts on thecoli and uses the downstairs McDonalds wifi for internet in his studio apt in Brooklyn :skip: trust me I'd rather be a passport bro.
Seriously, that schizo hallucinating fukktard has 3 alias accounts on thecoli!?

I'm not surprised but what are these accounts?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I'll defend her in the sense that the standard for the person you marry should be high, and even if you date for marriage it's possible to realize the person you're dating isn't it, even if he/she is great. But I'd hope that decision is made because of something concrete, not just "he's great but there has to be more." You only got so many questionable "but there has to be more" decisions before you end up 32 and lonely.

Maybe the person is great but they have an anger/temper issue that flares up a couple times a year that concerns you. Maybe the person is great but has a very bad relationship with their parents/family. Maybe the person is great but doesn't want kids (and you do). This shyt is far more complicated than the response vid made it out to be.
She should have elaborated more on why she left "The perfect man" then.