TikTok trend about non-blacks referring to themselves as nikka more than even black people

Daps
Women... Take any negative slur about women and they for sure calling each other that and it's in their music of all genres

I meant other races. Are other races using their slur publicly, and privately towards themselves and others, and making music, and movies with it, and claiming it’s a term of endearment?

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A "n1gga" is the most degrading, dehumanizing and belittling word a people can call themselves

Who cares if other races are calling themselves "n1ggas".....folks act like the word "n1gga" is synonymous with dignity , high class and being highly respected and something black people should be PROUD to be :dead:

My question is when are black people going to break the curse and stop calling themselves that disgusting word?

Let these other groups have the word.

I don't care about the other races but if you're black and the Nword is in your vocab, I automatically can't trust you and a wall goes up in my mind.

It's not just a word.....there's a mentality behind the word that I can't rock with.

If the only word a black person can use to refer to black people is "n1ggas", I can't trust you off top.

If you're black and don't use the word I have the highest respect for you :salute:

Language and the words you choose to express yourself tells all.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I once saw a video where a white guy asked a black guy

"How come it's okay when black people say the N Word but it's not okay when I say it?"

And the black guy responded something like

"Why do you even want to say that word in the first place?"

And I thought it was such a simple, genius question. And it was so telling that the White guy didn't have an answer for it, or didn't want to give his answer.

You're latino, so the question is..

Do YOU say it?

:jbhmm:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The american Black culture is a strong dominant force it has its allures world wide and every wants to be a part of it, i am constantly in the presence of arabs and some indians who love to use that word i dont react in any way whatsoever and maintain the demeanor, the second they think saying the n word pisses you off they have won, they want that reaction
But they have won. They're saying it in your presence with no fear of retaliation

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Fools think this self-own proves Black people's power..

The word is used at Black people's dignity expense, no one elses.
Some of you belong on massa plantation with that thinking.

:ufdup:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's not just a word.....there's a mentality behind the word that I can't rock with.

If the only word a black person can use to refer to black people is "n1ggas", I can't trust you off top.

If you're black and don't use the word I have the highest respect for you :salute:

Language and the words you choose to express yourself tells all.
:wow: it truly does

"Look at these nikkas" "you a funny a nikka" "that's my nikka" "I don't know any nikka"

Just even saying the word in a neutral light still says a lot about how you view Black people.

Why even reclaim the word? Why reclaim a slur?

It's just internalizing and believing the stereotypes