TikTok trend about non-blacks referring to themselves as nikka more than even black people

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Wsup my Cac?
full

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goofy logic.

99.9% of the rest black people have nothing to do with what Jay Z or whatever fukk ass rapper puts in their music.

You gotta be white.
Doesn’t matter. Hip-Hop is the most popular genre in the country and pretty much all the major Black rappers say it, including the more “conscious” ones like Cole and Kendrick.:manny:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
So if Drake and J Cole say it I should be called one? Is that really the argument you trying to make?:what:
That's how real life works. Rappers constantly saying it for the literal whole world to hear for 30 years has taken alot of the "seriousness" out of the word. I've literally seen black people refer to non black people as that "white nikka" or "Asian nikkas". You can't use the word that freely and loosely like that then be surprised when "others" pick it up as well.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I once saw a video where a white guy asked a black guy

"How come it's okay when black people say the N Word but it's not okay when I say it?"

And the black guy responded something like

"Why do you even want to say that word in the first place?"

And I thought it was such a simple, genius question. And it was so telling that the White guy didn't have an answer for it, or didn't want to give his answer.

White boy shoulda said “ coz it’s a term of endearment”

The word is being stripped of all its darkness and fukkin despicable past that eventually white ppl will claim calling us the nword means they are down w black ppl and see us as brothers …and these new blacks will accept it
:pacspit:

once Mexicans weren’t checked for this it was over

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The american Black culture is a strong dominant force it has its allures world wide and every wants to be a part of it, i am constantly in the presence of arabs and some indians who love to use that word i dont react in any way whatsoever and maintain the demeanor, the second they think saying the n word pisses you off they have won, they want that reaction

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Goofy logic.

99.9% of the rest black people have nothing to do with what Jay Z or whatever fukk ass rapper puts in their music.

You gotta be white.

So if Drake and J Cole say it I should be called one? Is that really the argument you trying to make?:what:
Breh stop acting like it's only rappers who say it :beli:

Plenty regular black people say it. Many call other non-blacks nikkas, many black men even give their friends "the pass".

Many loudly use it in the presence of non-black people.

And when a black person advocates not using the word... that person gets pushback. There's black people outright fighting for the right to use the word nikka :beli: ...

I fukking hate that word man :snoop: