TikTok trend about non-blacks referring to themselves as nikka more than even black people

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I once saw a video where a white guy asked a black guy

"How come it's okay when black people say the N Word but it's not okay when I say it?"

And the black guy responded something like

"Why do you even want to say that word in the first place?"

And I thought it was such a simple, genius question. And it was so telling that the White guy didn't have an answer for it, or didn't want to give his answer.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Be surprised a word used so casually towards your group and other races starts to get used by other races brehs. But really, this is a self inflicted wound. The amount of times i have seen black people say nikka in front of non black people, especially addressing them, is uncountable.

Will be the only black person around and cant go 5-10 seconds without saying it. Especially all of the insert ethnic group + nikka combos (Mexican nikka, Chinese nikka, etc....) or in general (Worker nikka, boss nikka, chef nikka, singer nikka, nerd nikka etc...). Will say it incessantly with non black people, even call them "nikka" and then either "allow" them to say it or get angry if they do.

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Black people are the culture PERIOD

Everybody wanna be a nikka, but nobody wanna be a nikka.

nikka has lost all meaning.

Its the new dude or bro.

Anyone using it under the age of 30, white, hispanic ect signifies themselves as someone of low intellect. By the end of the decade it will be a phrase symbolizing a crabs in a bucket mentality. Any black man whos on the up and up has stopped using it in 2020.

61E5sQCRnEL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I wont be satisfied till i start seeing whites getting offended when you call them a nikka.