TikTok Pawg shows arch level mastery

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
what do you mean by kill it? like they twerk better than ones on IG or something?

Tik tok is majority White:yeshrug:, and off what I seen they have prolly the whitest group of black people than any social media so yeah.

TikTok is white like all social media is white but it's not a coincidence that the ones that get pushed to the forefront all look very similar :mjpls:

It's why all these people get more famous off these challenges and dances than the people that create them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
TikTok is white like all social media is white but it's not a coincidence that the ones that get pushed to the forefront all look very similar :mjpls:

It's why all these people get more famous off these challenges and dances than the people that create them.
I mean Tik tok is majority white both by number and by influence etc.

With twitter, and IG they have a huge influence from Black people especially Twitter. Tik Tok however just seems like its whitewash as hell and with what you said about them stealing its prolly gon be that way for a while. Also as i said alot of black and other nonwhite people seem whitewash on that app.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif