Popular TikTok couple…pawg then took a bullet to the face.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
How do yall know he's a "pookie"

DV cases seem to rattle men the most. Why is it hard to say "damn that sucks" instead of bashing the woman?

Calling a dude a "pookie she chose" is a rationalization of his crime. Aka "she saw it coming". I've seen dudes on the coli call guys with office jobs who kill their girl a "pookie" or assumed he was in the street. He don't look no different than any of these streamers.

He just a bytch. I hope he rots.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do yall know he's a "pookie"

DV cases seem to rattle men the most. Why is it hard to say "damn that sucks" instead of bashing the woman?
Anybody who uses a term like "pookie" is either a racist cac or a selfhating c00n.

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
If you date a Pookie deal with what Pookie gonna bring ya. :manny:
Randall_weems.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They pick the thugs and the goons and are surprised when they get violent, they wont go for the average boring guy with a working job and earning an honest living or working his way through college

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Calling a dude a "pookie she chose" is a rationalization of his crime. Aka "she saw it coming". I've seen dudes on the coli call guys with office jobs who kill their girl a "pookie" or assumed he was in the street. He don't look no different than any of these streamers.

He just a bytch. I hope he rots.

Yeah internet nikkas weird.
If someone dies the first thing people do is find a way to justify it.

Like damn you don't even know shyt about either of these human beings in real life but go off I guess?