TikTok is the hardest platform on which to separate the truth from fake news.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
people be calling facts "opinions" :russ:
And opinions/rumors/conspiracies facts.

I almost punched a dude in the city over this shyt. Dude said "Democrats have been molesting children for years" "this is a fact".

Me - "So you have video footage right? So the news had video footage when they told you right? So they are being prosecuted right? Because Trump is in office right now, so if it's a proven fact, why ain't they arrested?

Me - "You are not in office, have never been around a single politician, never been in a news room, never went out in the field to find proof". "How the fukk is it a fact"

Dumb ass people should be punched in the mouth every time they talk

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Man …get this Zionist shyt tf outta here. If you’re gonna ban any social media, ban them all otherwise stfu. There is misinformation literally in every corner of the internet where you can interact with people and to single out Tik Tok is so obviously slanted. Only reason people creating these narratives is because Tik Tok is threatening pro-Israel propaganda… funny all the bipartisanship in banning Tik tok happened right after Oct 7th. These fukkers don’t give a damn about you or your data…lol they’ll sell you into slavery if they can. America is never moving in the interest of its citizens or to protect us from anything, you’re a fukking idiot if you think that is really the case.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
And Facebook was forced by the US government to put guardrails in place to keep that from happening ever again. I know this from my past work in politics. It is way harder now to push political messages on FB than it used to be because of the guardrails that were put up.

Tik Tok is not an American company and to some extent they are not beholden to US laws. Which is why it needs to be banned.
nikka please!

:duck:
This tranny lover stay fronting. Let me guess, you worked with McCain? That’s why you voted him over Obama?

:mjlol:
This nikka def a cac

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man …get this Zionist shyt tf outta here. If you’re gonna ban any social media, ban them all otherwise stfu. There is misinformation literally in every corner of the internet where you can interact with people and to single out Tik Tok is so obviously slanted. Only reason people creating these narratives is because Tik Tok is threatening pro-Israel propaganda… funny all the bipartisanship in banning Tik tok happened right after Oct 7th. These fukkers don’t give a damn about you or your data…lol they’ll sell you into slavery if they can. America is never moving in the interest of its citizens or to protect us from anything, you’re a fukking idiot if you think that is really the case.
You're using big words that you don't even understand.

Zionist?

What was Zionist about the OP?

:what:

You sound like these fox news cacs that call everything that upsets them a Marxist conspiracy

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You're using big words that you don't even understand.

Zionist?

What was Zionist about the OP?

:what:

You sound like these fox news cacs that call everything that upsets them a Marxist conspiracy

Zionist is not a big word, you’re just stupid.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So now it's a metric to see whose bullshyt stinks worse instead of just cutting out the bullshyt? This is a bulkshyt talking point and I'm not going for it, go as hard at the rest of this shyt instead of trying to pile on tik tok with all these nonsense takes......acting like some scorned bytches with this shyt

On top of the data being skewed as fukk.......what demos where used in this? This is after all the bullshyt tik tok rhetoric. They have Google at the BOTTOM of the list?! You tube next to last?!?! I know this bullshyt now

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now it's a metric to see whose bullshyt stinks worse instead of just cutting out the bullshyt? This is a bulkshyt talking point and I'm not going for it, go as hard at the rest of this shyt instead of trying to pile on tik tok with all these nonsense takes......acting like some scorned bytches with this shyt

On top of the data being skewed as fukk.......what demos where used in this? This is after all the bullshyt tik tok rhetoric. They have Google at the BOTTOM of the list?! You tube next to last?!?! I know this bullshyt now
It's bullshyt because it doesn't confirm your biases?

:ehh:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Bit of a poorly worded question.

The better approach would be to do a random sampling and present the people with news that is true and false, on each platform, and test their ability to identify what is false.

One could actually argue that it is better that respondents question their ability to discern truth from lies.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Explain how the OP was Zionist.
Don't be a coward

I didn’t say he/she was a Zionist, learn to read and I’m saying the premise was zionist. You can’t point to one think about Tik Tok the other platforms haven’t done x100. This is disingenuous stat which stems from hypocrisy and propaganda which is largely coming from Israel.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say he/she was a Zionist, learn to read and I’m saying the premise was zionist. You can’t point to one think about Tik Tok the other platforms haven’t done x100. This is disingenuous stat which stems from hypocrisy and propaganda which is largely coming from Israel.
How is the premise Zionist or anti Zionist?
It merely lists trustworthy news across SEVERAL platforms.

Here is what should happen now...

...you should just admit that you attached that Zionist bullshyt to your reply because that's been one of the many criticisms against Tiktok in particular. And you ran your goofy ass in here to try to discredit the OP because I put Tiktok in the title.

:unimpressed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
If other vendors are guilty of the same things tiktok is, why is dragging tiktok a zionist take?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
How is the premise Zionist or anti Zionist?
It merely lists trustworthy news across SEVERAL platforms.

Here is what should happen now...

...you should just admit that you attached that Zionist bullshyt to your reply because that's been one of the many criticisms against Tiktok in particular. And you ran your goofy ass in here to try to discredit the OP because I put Tiktok in the title.

:unimpressed:

You gotta be retarded.