Tik Tok Getting Banned? Gen Z About To Lose Their Mind

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Good Ban that shyt… all you see is mindless bullshyt on there but use a vpn and have your location in Japan or China and you won’t see what you see if you was on a U.S IP address…

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Tik tok will become hop scotch

Just someone new doing the same shyt
It already does nothing different from all the other social media sites.

The teens today love it because they’ve grown up with it since it was music.ly.

When all the teens and 20 something’s was on IG and Twitter heavy 7 years ago, my kids generation was on music.ly heavy because it was kid friendly social media that they could use where you just danced to songs.

As they got older it changed names to Tik Tok and gained in popularity because the middle school aged kids from ‘18 were growing up, and our dipshyt society values whatever teens and 20 something’s is on over everything.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Bout time

Tired of these lil knucklehead fakkits & these kids bop hoes making autistic videos showcasing their deterioating mental health

That incel shyt is real life & alotta those girls post cringe stuff

These lil punks needa go outside ,get some fresh air, ride a bike & have sex on the side of of the house lile back in the 70’s
Ayoooo :dead: Nikka big frustrated:mjlol:

I do agree though :patrice: mfers do look retarded staring into a camera dancing and shyt. Ol stomp the yard you got served ass hoes

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they do ban it. Tiktok has made people fukking retarded.

Bout time

Tired of these lil knucklehead fakkits & these kids bop hoes making autistic videos showcasing their deterioating mental health

That incel shyt is real life & alotta those girls post cringe stuff

These lil punks needa go outside ,get some fresh air, ride a bike & have sex on the side of of the house lile back in the 70’s

It won't happen but it should. That place is lousy with pedos... yeah that data harvesting shyt is bad too but this worse. They literally don't give a shyt about them even after getting caught actually grooming children. Edp445, Shane Dawson, James Charles, Tony Lopez etc etc etc all flocked over there after being removed from YouTube for pedo shyt. And that's the famous ones people know about....So fukk that website :camby::camby::camby::camby:

I hope it does get ban :yeshrug:
Supposedly the app has some of the worse privacy policies among any other social media app. Also a Chinese company = Chinese government.

fukk Tik Tok. Ban it.

Good Ban that shyt… all you see is mindless bullshyt on there but use a vpn and have your location in Japan or China and you won’t see what you see if you was on a U.S IP address…

y'all really need to start thinking more. The alternative to TikTok right now is twitter which is owned by a racist south african and FB and Insta controlled by zionist.
The western oligarchs are losing money and the ability to spread whatever narrative they want because of TikTok and this is an attempt to stop that.
TikTok collect the same data as other platforms.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
y'all really need to start thinking more. The alternative to TikTok right now is twitter which is owned by a racist south african and FB and Insta controlled by zionist.
The western oligarchs are losing money and the ability to spread whatever narrative they want because of TikTok and this is an attempt to stop that.
lol it's always pure emotion when it comes to talking about platforms on the coli :laff:
yeah tiktok is bad data-mining wise but this is a form of white supremacy and sets dangerous precedent
let's say a black company does make their own app as popular as tiktok they'll do the exact same thing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Tiktok collects more data bro

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
They need an American version to pick up the slack

200w.webp

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This don't have anything to do with Republican or Democrat. Tik Tok is Chinese government owned and they been collecting data on American citizens for the longest. The application politics aside is a national risk.
I get banning it on government devices but otherwise it’s iffy. But those permissions the app requires are crazy.