Tik Tok Getting Banned? Gen Z About To Lose Their Mind

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This should have been done from way back when trump got shyt started but fell back from following through :what: this tik tok app has been known to be a chinese trojan horse that sucked in data for YEARS... they knew and google and apple allowed it on their software without any disclaimers or anything. the tech companies need to be held accountable especially if they are based in america here and knew how dangerous this app was. I mean they let the NSA build backdoors into their tech to spy on americans too so lets keep it 100. :martin: and NOW they wanna ban tik tok because it's chinese controlled??? just do it and shut up...

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Elon purchases Twitter and turns in into an right wing shyt hole, and now they ban Tik Tok after young voters destroy Republicans in the midterms?

Nah, I don't support this at all

They realize how powerful these apps are in keeping people informed on their bullshyt and getting out voters.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all think they banning tik tok cuz of fun but it’s because it’s a Chinese app and data + info is being taken from US users

On top of that word on the block is this tik tok is different from the one in China and this one is like hardcore crack compared to the huff one they give citizens in China

fukk that app I hope they successful
They gave the West digital opium as payback for them Opium wars :damn:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
republican senators aren't going to get the app banned by introducing a bill

i wouldn't be against putting the same limits on the app that china puts on it though. especially for children. :sas2:
the ftc will try to ban it my theory is after new years
they're slowly building the case as we speak
they just want to act like they're the "first" ones to do it