Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Imagine paying $20 for mystery sauce with misspelled ingredients and a fugazi nutritional label that was shipped days ago with no preservatives and no refrigeration in this heat. People are stupid as hell

:picard::scust:

People claim they're buying it to get ahead of the lawsuit. As if a chick who misspelled vinegar and ships dairy products in the mail has lawsuit money

:mjlol:
You said my thoughts out loud.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You said my thoughts out loud.

Some bird brain on twitter said we're hating on small businesses. My response- girl fukk you. This has nothing to do with small businesses and everything to do with common sense. Be dumb if you want but leave others out of it

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
All the “pink sauce online” shyt aside, this seems to me like a gaggle of bulldaggers and Karens “sounding the alarm” on yet another Black entrepreneur.

Ingredients labels arent required the same way them fat white nikkas on YouTube sell one bit of barbecue sauce from their kitchen in a glass bottle with just a picture on it.

shyt like this be the QB sneak, nikkas got y’all up in arms because the sister did what they been doing with NFT’s and fashionova on IG and caking…But instead look where the conversation is

Pay attention, Black man!
"White people do it, too!" is not valid excuse for fukking up.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pour diarrhea on your food brehs.

This bullshyt sounds like the start of a new pandemic.

Ya'll heard of that new pandemic going around? Pink Eye Sauce 2022
h5eyQFe.png

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You're serious about this?
This country elected a whole president off kicks n giggles…I am 1000% serious.

She’s at 40k on IG and 58k tik tok right now. Let’s do a lil experiment and see where she at in 1 week

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Great scam, but sloppy execution.

Why you ain’t invest in boxes???:childplease:

Why are you running a ghetto ass website???

As soon as it reached the culture vulture status you should’ve hit the eject button and ghosted the whole operation.

Let that product sell out and invest in some legit shyt. (I swear don’t let me get a good play rolling. I’m outta here!)

This is why you need to man to do the behind the scenes leg work.
How is it a scam? It's a sauce mix she came up with. That's like saying Wal-Mart selling generic Fruit Loops at a cheaper price is a scam. Let ol girl do her thing.

Daps
You don't need FDA pre-market approval for the selling of food. It depends on the additives added to said food. But, I have no idea why anyone would want something that looks like Pepto Bismol. Yuck.

The FDA approves food additives in food for people.​

Although the FDA does not have premarket approval of food products, it has the authority to approve certain ingredients before they are used in food or intended to contact food. Those include food additives (substances added intentionally to food, as well as substances that migrate to food from food contact products such as food packaging), and color additives.

Companies that want to add new food additives to food are responsible for providing the FDA with information demonstrating that the additives are safe. FDA experts review the results of appropriate tests done by companies to ensure that the food additive is safe for its intended use. An approved food additive must be used in compliance with its approved uses, specifications, and restrictions.

Certain food ingredients, such as those that are considered “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS) for their intended conditions of use by scientific experts, do not require premarket approval by the FDA. The FDA has a voluntary notification process under which a manufacturer may submit a conclusion that the use of an ingredient is GRAS.

The FDA doesn’t approve the food label, including the Nutrition Facts label.​

The FDA does not approve individual food labels before food products can be marketed. But FDA regulations require specific labeling elements, including nutrition information, to appear on most foods, including dietary supplements. Also, any statements on food products must be truthful and not misleading – and must comply with any regulatory requirements for the type of statement, as applicable.

Manufacturers must provide the serving size of the food and specified information about the nutrient content of each serving on the “Nutrition Facts” label (or on the “Supplement Facts” label for dietary supplements).