Tik Tok chick scammed people to buying "Pink Sauce"; now coppin pleas cuz customers are mad and threatening to sue

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All the “pink sauce online” shyt aside, this seems to me like a gaggle of bulldaggers and Karens “sounding the alarm” on yet another Black entrepreneur.

Ingredients labels arent required the same way them fat white nikkas on YouTube sell one bit of barbecue sauce from their kitchen in a glass bottle with just a picture on it.

shyt like this be the QB sneak, nikkas got y’all up in arms because the sister did what they been doing with NFT’s and fashionova on IG and caking…But instead look where the conversation is

Pay attention, Black man!
How much money have you spent with this Black entrepreneur :jbhmm:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
All the “pink sauce online” shyt aside, this seems to me like a gaggle of bulldaggers and Karens “sounding the alarm” on yet another Black entrepreneur.

Ingredients labels arent required the same way them fat white nikkas on YouTube sell one bit of barbecue sauce from their kitchen in a glass bottle with just a picture on it.

shyt like this be the QB sneak, nikkas got y’all up in arms because the sister did what they been doing with NFT’s and fashionova on IG and caking…But instead look where the conversation is

Pay attention, Black man!

You aren't wrong

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Great scam, but sloppy execution.

Why you ain’t invest in boxes???:childplease:

Why are you running a ghetto ass website???

As soon as it reached the culture vulture status you should’ve hit the eject button and ghosted the whole operation.

Let that product sell out and invest in some legit shyt. (I swear don’t let me get a good play rolling. I’m outta here!)

This is why you need to man to do the behind the scenes leg work.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Great scam, but sloppy execution.

Why you ain’t invest in boxes???:childplease:

Why are you running a ghetto ass website???

As soon as it reached the culture vulture status you should’ve hit the eject button and ghosted the whole operation.

Let that product sell out and invest in some legit shyt. (I swear don’t let me get a good play rolling. I’m outta here!)

This is why you need to man to do the behind the scenes leg work.
Boxes? Have you ever bought anything off an IG merchant? They don’t use boxes. Bc they’re shipping it cheap and like a regular person not a corporation.

I bought some banana bread to support a friend who’s got a blue check. Wasn’t no ingredients list. No box. Just the food wrapped in Saran Wrap and the usps packaging.

A website? Its 2022 tf is a website lol

Buddy a few posts back hit the nail on the head. That Twitter post ‘exposing’ her was :mjpls:It’s bc she’s winning in a white space. Tik tok is full of nonsense it’s the Wild West everybody been eating, but they push back on her? We playing into it bc we so used to chicks that look like her ain’t being bout shyt

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Boxes? Have you ever bought anything off an IG merchant? They don’t use boxes. Bc they’re shipping it cheap and like a regular person not a corporation.

I bought some banana bread to support a friend who’s got a blue check. Wasn’t no ingredients list. No box. Just the food wrapped in Saran Wrap and the usps packaging.

A website? Its 2022 tf is a website lol

Buddy a few posts back hit the nail on the head. That Twitter post ‘exposing’ her was :mjpls:It’s bc she’s winning in a white space. Tik tok is full of nonsense it’s the Wild West everybody been eating, but they push back on her? We playing into it bc we so used to chicks that look like her ain’t being bout shyt

Everything you stated is the exact reason the bag was fumbled

You can’t half ass a business/scam

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Everything you stated is the exact reason the bag was fumbled

You can’t half ass a business/scam
Under traditional rules you’re right. The game is upside down now tho. Bad publicity is good publicity. She goin viral for a bad reasom but… she going viral. Her vids have a million views. She’s trending. A tweet from a random person on Twitter saying ‘I tried that pink sauce’ has 50k retweets. When I Google ‘pink sauce’ all the articles are from the last 3 hours.

If you go viral and have a product to sell you won. If you have a food product to sell that’s winning on steroids. And we won’t even get into if she did/can get a patent/copyright. She’s winning and if she plays it right she just launched a whole brand. Now she has the money to correct the mistakes all she need is somebody to show her the way.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Under traditional rules you’re right. The game is upside down now tho. Bad publicity is good publicity. She goin viral for a bad reasom but… she going viral. Her vids have a million views. She’s trending. A tweet from a random person on Twitter saying ‘I tried that pink sauce’ has 50k retweets. When I Google ‘pink sauce’ all the articles are from the last 3 hours.

If you go viral and have a product to sell you won. If you have a food product to sell that’s winning on steroids. And we won’t even get into if she did/can get a patent/copyright. She’s winning and if she plays it right she just launched a whole brand. Now she has the money to correct the mistakes all she need is somebody to show her the way.
You're serious about this?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine paying $20 for mystery sauce with misspelled ingredients and a fugazi nutritional label that was shipped days ago with no preservatives and no refrigeration in this heat. People are stupid as hell

:picard::scust:

People claim they're buying it to get ahead of the lawsuit. As if a chick who misspelled vinegar and ships dairy products in the mail has lawsuit money

:mjlol: