Tiger Woods’ Ex-Girlfriend Seeks $30 Million After Being Booted From His Home Following Their Split

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nikka is a idiot

bytch was a restaurant manager and I was reading other articles and the media was calling her a gold digger when tiger hooked up with her..

Which means other high rich nikkas was smashing her ass all over and she thought she hit the jackpot with tiger and this nikka must have got some teeth and tongue actions on his balls:dame: that made him think she’s a keeper

Then he realized she was using that Amex a little too much and said u got to go..

This nikka still moving around sloppy

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"Chileee, sis said she was set up by Woods and his people. They told her to pack a suitcase for a quick solo trip. They then dropped her at the airport and told her she could not come back to the house. They changed the locks on her."

who came up with this plan. :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Why do rich nikkas get girlfriends or wives? Like you're rich as fukk just fukk these bytches, drop a little bag on em and keep it moving.

Just the craziest shyt to me. You know you can't trust these hoes when you're that rich.

It’s one thing if the bytch was part of the come up but that’s rarely the case. In the very least link with someone kinda on your level who isn’t at the crib looking for shyt to steal that you won’t notice.

These dudes don’t know how to fill the blanks when it comes to p*ssy, companionship, camaraderie and getting attention. It doesn’t have to come from the same person. Have a solid crew around you that won’t have you on some Ja Morant shyt and if want p*ssy, buy some for the whole squad.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I don’t need no man”
“Who do you think you are?”
“I got my own shyt”

:sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like chick really thinks her head and p*ssy worth 30mil…

He lucky if he toss her 3k and pay for the uhaul.

Did he give her time to get her affairs in order?