Tiger Woods’ Ex-Girlfriend Seeks $30 Million After Being Booted From His Home Following Their Split

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
that means there are only 328 women in the entire world for him.
i would think at least 70% of them are married or aged 60 and over.
also knowing his taste you have to rule out the few who aren't white.
so realistically there are only about 90 eligible women out there for him. in the entire world.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
that means there are only 328 women in the entire world for him.
i would think at least 70% of them are married or aged 60 and over.
also knowing his taste you have to rule out the few who aren't white.
so realistically there are only about 90 eligible women out there for him. in the entire world.
He sucks at vetting these women

Tiger just sucks with women bro

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
"Erica claims they had an “oral tenancy agreement,” allowing her to live with him for at least five years after their breakup."

:usure: Since when does her giving him oral constitute an agreement to tenancy? These hoes are wild out here. :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: these women are delusional!!! Tiger is also a sucker for even entertaining them..

Daps
Not saying i agree with her (i don't) but from the outside looking in, Tiger seems like he moves sloppy with women. He's this rich but somehow always seems to have girl problems...
Golf heauxs move different.

She already knows Eldrick will never give up $50M. Her hope is to have the NDA rescinded so she can write a tell-all and maybe get Eldrick to cough up $3 to $5M.

$50M is just the "aim high" negotiating tactic so that $4M doesn't sound so bad.

Breh needs to just trick on heauxs and stop pretending he's built for relationships. His problem is that he's too famous for his own good. Gold digging broads also know that he's good with money and cheap....so his $$$$$ is real.

What happened with him and Lindsey Vonn? That's the perfect pawg for him. Famous, got money but not really trying to marry anyone.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She wanted 5 years after breakup to still stay at Tiger Woods mansion???

:dead:

bytch wanted 5 years / 30 million like that trash deal Scottie Pippen signed before the Bulls turned into the greatest show on earth.

FOH.

there are caddies willing to put in more work than this lazy bytch. Better fire up that LinkedIn app.