Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
yeah....what the fukk is a running start gonna do here ....unless you're usain fukking bolt :mjlol:
reRMgBf.gif

and thats for a bowl of liquified meat........what the fukk do you think its gonna do if antagonized?
you're losing your arm in the least :mjlol:

nikka need to wake the fukk up now :mjlol:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL! They called that shyt a sub-adult tiger.

nikkas thinking they're stronger than a wild boar. Imagine what a full-grown tiger would have done to that boar.

I'm pretty sure that cac is going to die at the hands of a tiger one day.

like that grizzly bear guy, that tiger is gonna go mid evil on his azz one day

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

You're the smart dumb here man. You ain't running anywhere near 27 mph. That was Usain Bolts olympic record breaking speed. And he only ran at that speed for a split second. He was not running at 27mph during the whole race. That was just the peak speed he hit.

The average person sprints at 15 MPH. 20 with elite training and genetics.

That tiger would be picking you out of its teeth before u got 10 feet

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOD DAMN :sadcam:

nikka ran over to the bowl liek he ain't get fed in a week

That's the insanity...That cub exploded out of the water(under water pressure) doing about 28 mph over 70 feet and cut through the frisby and the bowls that were on the ground and didn't knock shyt over.......

Yall aint appreciating nature right now son.....