Tiffany Haddish Responds To The Controversy Skit

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Soooo it sounds like she’s not gonna take any accountability for her part in it….. “I deeply regret having agreed to act in it” and “ I know people have a lot of questions. I get it. I’m right there with you.”

Bytch gtfoh …. So NONE of this sketch was your idea?? Or you didn’t have ANY idea what was going on in this sketch?? Or nothing struck you as weird about the shyt?? So you just got suckered into doing it huh??

Yeah fukkin right

:aicmon: :dry: :martin:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I don’t know what type of questions she thinks she has along with us. Like Woman you were in this skit too. Already trying to make some distance and allow it all to be pinned on Aries.

I thought it was just another wild mad tv skit that would never be allowed in this day and age of being pc

But turns out the kid was actually naked which is horrible.

I don’t know how she’s gonna get out of this one. We already know Aries is done but he’s already been done for a while now

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Soooo it sounds like she’s not gonna take any accountability for her part in it….. “I deeply regret having agreed to act in it” and “ I know people have a lot of questions. I get it. I’m right there with you.”

Bytch gtfoh …. So NONE of this sketch was your idea?? Or you didn’t have ANY idea what was going on in this sketch?? Or nothing struck you as weird about the shyt?? So you just got suckered into doing it huh??

Yeah fukkin right

:aicmon: :dry: :martin:
Seems about right… She wasn’t on yet and was probably desperate to get any type of look back then. That don’t make it right though. I’m just like why didn’t somebody tell them to scrap it at least because it was legit terrible? Like I didn’t see the comedic value in it at all.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Terrible story.
Saw headlines, but didn't think it was real.
Comedians need to try to write actually funny sketches and not do shock value stuff for attention. First time I heard this type of stuff was when they began airing the Comedy Central roasts.
We snapped/hiked on each other 24/7 growing up, and NEVER did anybody think that death, molesting, or other sick topics was joke worthy.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She's going to play coy and try to distance herself from it. She'll try to tap into the p*ssy empathy by reminding everyone she's a woman & the lack of roles and misogyny caused her to take the part. She'll shed some tears. Unfortunately -- or maybe fortunately -- for her, she's not funny or relevant enough for any of it to actually matter six months from now. She's irrelevant and that pretty much won't change.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
“I deeply regret in agreeing to act in it”
Throwing that nikka all the way under this bus
Self Reflection/Accountability is kryptonite to women

giphy.webp

Maquina

Banned
Daps
“I deeply regret in agreeing to act in it”
Throwing that nikka all the way under this bus
Self Reflection/Accountability is kryptonite to women

giphy.webp

She not throwing him under the bus - it was his skit and even if they did co-write it, why would he take her down with him . They want his head