Tia Mowry files for divorce after 14 years of marriage

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If there's no abuse, no infidelity.. why get divorced?? Children aren't grown and out the house yet.

People get divorced over stupid shyt. Family and legacy matters way more than your happiness.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
If there's no abuse, no infidelity.. why get divorced?? Children aren't grown and out the house yet.

People get divorced over stupid shyt. Family and legacy matters way more than your happiness.

If YOU'RE not happy, no one is gonna be happy. Are we fakin it, to make it now? Make it, make sense.:heh:

Do you think, your kids, won't see thru the charade? Other folks, eventually?

You nkkas, who always wanna stick around, just for the "sake of....." kill me. It will never end well, that way.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If YOU'RE not happy, no one is gonna be happy. Are we fakin it, to make it now? :heh:

Do you think, your kids, won't see thru the charade? Other folks, eventually?

You nkkas, who always wanna stick around, just for the "sake of....." kill me. It will never end well, that way.
I’m not gonna be no weekend dad. My kids sleeping under the same roof as me fukk that shyt.

And I’m in charge of my own happiness, not anyone else.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I’m not gonna be no weekend dad. My kids sleeping under the same roof as me fukk that shyt.

And I’m in charge of my own happiness, not anyone else.

U sound scared of the unknown. :yeshrug:

Who says, you need to be "weekend dad" also? If it came to that, take control of your life.:heh:

Like I said tho...I'm not sacrificing my happiness (nor peace of mind), to be somewhere, I don't wanna be. PERIOD. Sooner or later, that's not a good look, for ANYONE, involved (you're kids included). Ultimately, you will eventually do more harm, than good.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
So sad tosee the black love get divorced while her sister stay marrying MAGA CAC Husband :martin:
Boom, MAGA being the key word:

Then again, anyone who been around wenches know they will tolerate ish from a Cauc they wouldn't from a Black man. The divorce is sad but comparing a healthy black relationship to an exposed racist relationship is beneath Tia.

Great example of black love, sometimes love doesn't always last. And that's ok.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Public figures do this so their fans and followers(and tabloids) won't be speculating about why this person isn't wearing their wedding ring or that person hasn't posted their spouse. It's easier to be open there than to see constant comments asking these things.

I'm sorry, but celebrities/athletes/actors/musicians are some of the biggest narcissist in the world. even when shyt goes left, they can't resist telling the world simply so everyone will still give them attention.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't have tiktok
But I do follow her on Instagram
And I see her outfits have been getting more and more risqué
Then I saw a reel of her in the bathtub/ her in just a towel
and I thought 2 myself
O
Where Corey At?
:aicmon:
Son don’t lie. Ain’t shyt risqué about what she post bruh. Point it out. Sometimes shyt don’t work out. Or it COULD be his fault. Or none of their fault. Y’all shyt on women too much on here.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hopefully Tamara will divorce her maga husband. Before Tia gets any ideas and tries to be like her sister for the second marriage
Could you blame her?

If dude really cheated after she likely is the reason he even got an acting career than i dont know

Got to be a disloyal a$$hole to be pulling shyt like that

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

Spence

Superstar
Daps
She’s wanting to jump on the smut train is what it is. Seeing all these bytches like Brittany Spears having hot girl summers and she’s got a case of fomo:mjlol: