TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“You’re grown when I say you’re grown” - Father to daughter

“Soon as you think you’re grown I’m gonna treat you like you’re grown” - Father to son

Maybe that’s not the healthy way to parent but hey, 🤷🏽‍♂️. An out of control 19-20 year old young man can hurt his mom/us, nah, we not doing that. All I got for you is love and advice at that point, ain’t no finances, ain’t no crib, you’re lucky I don’t piece you tf up for putting your hands on my wife. Go be grown and thugged out and standing on business and everything you wanna be…just can’t do it here champ, ✌🏽. When you handle it like that they usually get right and come back to you and want to try again and follow your rules. This kid has no concept of real life, just rap and luxury

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
“You’re grown when I say you’re grown” - Father to daughter

“Soon as you think you’re grown I’m gonna treat you like you’re grown” - Father to son

Maybe that’s not the healthy way to parent but hey, 🤷🏽‍♂️. An out of control 19-20 year old young man can hurt his mom/us, nah, we not doing that. All I got for you is love and advice at that point, ain’t no finances, ain’t no crib, you’re lucky I don’t piece you tf up for putting your hands on my wife. Go be grown and thugged out and standing on business and everything you wanna be…just can’t do it here champ, ✌🏽. When you handle it like that they usually get right and come back to you and want to try again and follow your rules. This kid has no concept of real life, just rap and luxury
Tiny is the one treating him like a baby. It’s been that way since their tv show the family hustle. TIP been wanting to straightened King out but Tiny won’t let him. Now you have this.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
011600_960x720_905370_061.jpg

I can't unsee it man :mjlol: