Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Props to them but :pacspit: at the "NBA privilege"

:whoa: don't hate this is black excellence. Something the kewns on here will never understand.:obama:

Pretty simple. Excellence like this has been in the making for generations now. Papa Curry and Mama Curry were great student athletes with an unwavering faith in god.

They raised 3 kids. Think about that. 2 of them great student athletes. Duke and Davidson education is nothing to sneeze at. Oh and the younger daughter is going to Elon(another small christian college)..God will bless those who matches his faith. If you believe in him as much as he believes in you then all things are possible.

Now look at the demons and their offspring. Look at king kewn koopa in Michael Jordan and his socially inept dweeb sons who not only lack grace and class but also are dumber than bricks.

You can look at the Curry boys and see two well grounded individuals.

tumblr_m7htk0vxYC1rt9fe3o1_500.jpg

Look at that generational excellence. :bryan:

8721182_448x252.jpg

Now look at these 3 jackasses. Father was bytch nygga and the kids are bytch nyggas. Getting arrested, leaving college for "personal reasons"..:aicmon: What "personal reasons"..It wasn't financial but they battling demons because it was fixed from the jump. Daddy was a demon so he passed those demon genes along to them.

The "NBA privilege" is really a metaphor for genetic greatness. I talked to my dentist earlier and he said he no intentions of becoming a dentist. His dad is a dentist and his sister was a dentist, so after his undergrad and being bored at work he decided to become a dentist. Why? It was in his genes to be great or a "dentist".:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

light skinness is recessive my nikka.....you see what happened to Paula Patton's seed.....and I've seen in my family what happens when you marry dark skin.......no matter how light skin one parent is.....if the other is dark skin.....the kid will be dark skin

Steph did the right thing protecting the family seed from dilution. :blessed:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Damn his momma fine as hell, looking like vanessa williams and shyt

when you gon let a nikka fukk mrs.curry??

that computer named old 3 point shooting nikka dont want no problems

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You gotta love these nikkaz talk about "college sweetheart" when it comes to D1 players. Like they ain't been gettin' served hoes on a platter since recruitment day :skip:. A nikka like Lebron who had a BM in high school is one thing, but you a top recruit, everybody knows who you are, ain't no sweetheart no more, just sweetgame. With that said, :salute: to Steph Curry for finding his slice of happiness, she's cute, could use a little more backside, but most definitely a keeper :obama:

LeBron dont count either. He been on TV since 10th grade :heh:

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
light skinness is recessive my nikka.....you see what happened to Paula Patton's seed.....and I've seen in my family what happens when you marry dark skin.......no matter how light skin one parent is.....if the other is dark skin.....the kid will be dark skin

Steph did the right thing protecting the family seed from dilution. :blessed:

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:whoa: don't hate this is black excellence. Something the kewns on here will never understand.:obama:

Pretty simple. Excellence like this has been in the making for generations now. Papa Curry and Mama Curry were great student athletes with an unwavering faith in god.

They raised 3 kids. Think about that. 2 of them great student athletes. Duke and Davidson education is nothing to sneeze at. Oh and the younger daughter is going to Elon(another small christian college)..God will bless those who matches his faith. If you believe in him as much as he believes in you then all things are possible.

Now look at the demons and their offspring. Look at king kewn koopa in Michael Jordan and his socially inept dweeb sons who not only lack grace and class but also are dumber than bricks.

You can look at the Curry boys and see two well grounded individuals.

tumblr_m7htk0vxYC1rt9fe3o1_500.jpg

Look at that generational excellence. :bryan:

8721182_448x252.jpg

Now look at these 3 jackasses. Father was bytch nygga and the kids are bytch nyggas. Getting arrested, leaving college for "personal reasons"..:aicmon: What "personal reasons"..It wasn't financial but they battling demons because it was fixed from the jump. Daddy was a demon so he passed those demon genes along to them.

The "NBA privilege" is really a metaphor for genetic greatness. I talked to my dentist earlier and he said he no intentions of becoming a dentist. His dad is a dentist and his sister was a dentist, so after his undergrad and being bored at work he decided to become a dentist. Why? It was in his genes to be great or a "dentist".:ohlawd:

post is very klannish