Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess when your J's that nice, you deserve it.

49652-Jeremiah-Johnson-gif-0osi.gif

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
He met her in college too(college sweetheart). So she not just some groupie broad he met in a club while poppin bottles.

Nah, they actually met waaaay before college at some church camp or something. I go to davidson and trust me, you're not gonna find a girl as bad as his wife on this campus :bryan:

edit: also I used to work in the mens basketball office here and some of my upperclassmen friends are friends with him. From everything I've heard, him and his wife are both legitimately good people :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing more needs to be said

Instagram

:leostare:

1049.gif

the Curry family is like a super race of light skinness :lawd:

this is how your supposed to do it......if you light skinned......only procreate with other light skinned folks......that way you don't dilute the bloodlines......Paula Patton fukked up......so do any light skin nikkas who mess with dark skin broads

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Nah, they actually met waaaay before college at some church camp or something. I go to davidson and trust me, you're not gonna find a girl as bad as his wife on this campus :bryan:

edit: also I used to work in the mens basketball office here and some of my upperclassmen friends are friends with him. From everything I've heard, him and his wife are both legitimately good people :ehh:

If that's the case then he REALLY won.

Wifing a good one early>>> dealing with multiple demonic baby mommas

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You gotta love these nikkaz talk about "college sweetheart" when it comes to D1 players. Like they ain't been gettin' served hoes on a platter since recruitment day :skip:. A nikka like Lebron who had a BM in high school is one thing, but you a top recruit, everybody knows who you are, ain't no sweetheart no more, just sweetgame. With that said, :salute: to Steph Curry for finding his slice of happiness, she's cute, could use a little more backside, but most definitely a keeper :obama:

Lebron didn't have a BM In high school