Thru my travels, I have determined HOUSTON, TX has the BADDEST BLACK WOMEN

Daps
Attractiveness is subjective. But for me these women you posted are average at best. Based on your pics Houston isn't in the top 50 percentile. I've seen better at walmart.

Daps
Dtown, you fukked up by using club pics. Club pics are NOT the best indicator....you have to go to Houston to really appreciate it

As far as Black women, houston has the baddest, followed by atl, of any city I've been to (this includes dmv, nyc, miami, la, chicago)...I've heard great things about Detroit (and met some BAD black women from there), but have never been.

Miami and LA are tops in terms of women in general, but specifically for Black women, the crown belongs to Houston.

On a side note, :scusthov: @ the women of chicago...a city of that size has made an extremely poor showing.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard DC women wuz easy too,or maybe it wuz baltimore...don't know the difference in the fineness of the women from those two citys.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
We're the 4th largest city in the NATION, how the fukk we not gonna have bad bytches B??!! We've got an eclectic array of some of the finest women any city would be proud to have, i.e. Latina, middle eastern, European, Black, white, asian, you name it, we got it.

Off of washington ave, you have clubs drake, reign, nox, manor, ei8th, etc,
etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I BEEN telling y'all this. Of course I've never been to ATL, but in the places I've been Houston has the best black chicks. Really ethnic chicks overall, they rank among the best.

You dont hav to go to the club even. Go to the Galleria and just watch....and with the Katrina ppl who had to move, alot of them settled in Houston.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I heard DC women wuz easy too,or maybe it wuz baltimore...don't know the difference in the fineness of the women from those two citys.

dont fukk with any bmore chicks breh, highest hiv rated city in the country and them hoes is mad ratchet.

dc hoes are :gladbron: and they are mad friendly.

i never been to howard homecoming i might have to make that trip this year.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Dallas girls are more aggressive but I think Dallas ppl in general are just wild like that. Most Dallas chicks I been around was loud and just ratchet but they still look good. Htown girls are more laid back. But I would agree with the OP. I love my Htown women