Thru my travels, I have determined HOUSTON, TX has the BADDEST BLACK WOMEN

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:dwillhuh: i swear bigE used to say the same thing on sohh.

when i hear nikkas say dallas aint got broads like that..

i:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

a htown nikka approach ome of em...u would hear coppell..irving cedar hill agg town las colinas...etc

i have done this wit some of my potnas n won bread..off bets made...kuz dallas nikkas dont know they all broads...lol...

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw b, I thought ATL women were the baddest, then I went to Miami.....those bytches are baaaaaad; but then again women from the surrounding islands have always been my kryptonite.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
I've lived in both Houston and Atlanta...and I have to say.......

It's TOO close to call it. I'm partial to Atlanta though, because I feel the odds are more in your favor due to the sheer number of batty boys and downlow brothers out there.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Dallas broads are aggressive. I guess it's becuz the area has alotta east texas broads (tyler, longview, marshal).

You have to put in a major effort to pull a broad in Houston. But hands down Htown hoes overall>> Dallas hoes.

As far as smashing on fine broads easier Dallas>>Houston.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dallas broads are aggressive. I guess it's becuz the area has alotta east texas broads (tyler, longview, marshal).

You have to put in a major effort to pull a broad in Houston. But hands down Htown hoes overall>> Dallas hoes.

As far as smashing on fine broads easier Dallas>>Houston.

:ohhh: thanks for the breakdown, I'm only gon be in town for a day and half when I go.