Throwback: Terry Crews talks beating up his abusive father on Mike Tyson show

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People mocking Terry Crews for being sexually abused is one of the most disgusting ongoing trends on this website.

One of the exact reasons why the vast majority of male sex abuse victims never come forward, and here The Coli is promoting it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Do you guys actually believe any of these Hollywood stories? Every black person had a villainous father who mercilessly beat up his family. Every actor was "living in a car." All these athletes are "from the hood."

It's the same cornball victimhood narratives over and over again. It's the same, "I wasssa strugglins and thens I came up" stories being pushed from every black person with a camera in their face.

Doesn't this get tiring?

This isn't true at all. :dahell:

Very few athletes claim to be "from the hood", especially today. And not that many actors were living out of their cars (though acting is a profession where you are notoriously hard up for money when you're first starting out).

I'm sure a lot of famous people had fathers who beat their family, because a lot of people of all times had abusive fathers in that era. There were a lot of alcoholics in the 1960s and 1970s and reporting your husband/dad for domestic violence wasn't really much of a thing yet. But Terry Crews is the only famous actor I've ever heard tell a story about beating up his dad.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is Terry Crews MAGA or something? The way y’all go at bruh kinda weird to me

Breh got molested and nikkas laughing hard asf; same site that nikkas be preaching men’s mental health and all that

Do better and that’s comin from a troll like me

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys

Breh got molested and nikkas laughing hard asf; same site that nikkas be preaching men’s mental health and all that

He got molested as a kid too? If not then how does a grown, adult male get molested?

Just doesn't seem like a likeable dude I think. He's in roles playing a gay convict, getting his nuts grabbed, doing all that goofy singing and dancing. Never liked him as an actor.

He's married to the weird looking lightskin chick that guy's like him always have around (self-hatred).

Everytime he speaks he's sounds like a clown. He's publically apologizing to his wife and begging her to stay with him, acting like a victim.

There just isn't a whole lot to pull from someone like that. I wouldn't be cool with him as a peer and I don't look up to him as an older dude.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He beat up his father, but not the white man who fondled his balls?

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.webp

And c00ns defending this :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Him beating up his dad and not beating up the old white deviant are two completely unrelated things at completely separate times in his life.

The only thing they have in common is that cacs and c00ns would've written him off just as quick as they do any black person once he got arrested for beating the hell out of the white guy. They wrote off r Kelly, Cosby, will Smith and Diddy, they wouldn't have given more of a shyt about terry crews than they did Johnathan majors they wouldve been like ":camby:he plays the thug and gangsta in all his movies, now he gets to go to jail with real thugs and gangsters, let's see how tough he is now. That's why they think we're always violent because the first thing we do is resort to violence. He beat up his dad, he beat up an old white man, he's a dangerous predator he needs to be out of the public."
The only different is one could pay him millions of dollars. Sell your Johnson for riches brehs.

No one is thinking literally beat the white molester but vigorously check him and maybe hem him up by his collar.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He use to say stupid stuff on Twitter on race. He stop doing it but people ain't letting it go

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only different is one could pay him millions of dollars. Sell your Johnson for riches brehs.

No one is thinking literally beat the white molester but vigorously check him and maybe hem him up by his collar.

Then once again terry crews is wrong (of course) because even when it happened to him his initial reaction wasn't just to "vigorously check him and maybe hem him up by his collar". Luckily his wife talked him down otherwise the white molester would have been a victim to a dangerous violent black man.

• Sad
Reactions: TEH

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People mocking Terry Crews for being sexually abused is one of the most disgusting ongoing trends on this website.

One of the exact reasons why the vast majority of male sex abuse victims never come forward, and here The Coli is promoting it.
its pretty to weird to brag about beating up your own father when you did nothing to a cac who publicly molested you in order to preserve to your finances
just shut the fukk up about both cases

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
How do you beat someone’s ass for “hours”? And they were still breathing?:martin:

You can tell Mike mentally checked out when he heard that shyt :mjlol:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Then once again terry crews is wrong (of course) because even when it happened to him his initial reaction wasn't just to "vigorously check him and maybe hem him up by his collar". Luckily his wife talked him down otherwise the white molester would have been a victim to a dangerous violent black man.

Is he allowed to call the police and report the sexual assault? That could get him blackballed too right?
I just don't see how the correct action here is to let the white molester get away with it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
its pretty to weird to brag about beating up your own father when you did nothing to a cac who publicly molested you in order to preserve to your finances

People don't make the same decisions as emotional teenagers than as logical adults, people don't make the same decisions around family in private than they do around outside authority figures in public, and people don't make the same decisions when they have years to vent and build up an issue as they do around one-time events that happen in the spur of the moment. Plus he didn't "brag" about beating up his father, he told it as a tramatic story of his childhood.

Are you suggesting that he should have crashed out and beat up the guy at the party? Because that more likely ends with him in jail than with the other guy in jail. Or are you just suggesting that he should have reported it? Because yeah, he should have, but the vast majority of people who are sexually assaulted by authority figures in their profession don't report, and I don't understand the obsession with victim-blaming that I see on these pages, unless the goal is to get every victim to shut up and ensure that nothing ever sees the light of day.

Wait, I didn't see this at first, your entire argument is literally "don't expose abusers". :why: :mjlol::snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is he allowed to call the police and report the sexual assault? That could get him blackballed too right?
I just don't see how the correct action here is to let the white molester get away with it.

The vast majority of abuse victims don't report, especially men. Besides getting blackballed, there's so much shame and victim-blaming that comes with being a male abuse victim that victims can believe reporting the incident will just extend and increase the trauma. Plus there's the fact that sex abuse perpetrators are almost never convicted, even more so if they have good lawyers and powerful connections.

I agree that the correct thing to do is report, but with our current culture and justice system it's not surprising why so many didn't report, especially before Me Too. Just look at how sexual abuse victims are talked about here.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The vast majority of abuse victims don't report, especially men. Besides getting blackballed, there's so much shame and victim-blaming that comes with being a male abuse victim that victims can believe reporting the incident will just extend and increase the trauma. Plus there's the fact that sex abuse perpetrators are almost never convicted, even more so if they have good lawyers and powerful connections.

I agree that the correct thing to do is report, but with our current culture and justice system it's not surprising why so many didn't report, especially before Me Too. Just look at how sexual abuse victims are talked about here.

That's fair I'm not criticizing Crews for not reporting it.

I'm just saying the whole "he would've been wrong to choose confrontation/violence" argument only serves to enable sex offenders. For people who believe this, what should Crews have done instead? Because doing nothing is unacceptable.