Thrilling pre-order study reveals what we already knew: Nobody wants an Xbox. 72 percent chose PS5.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
PS5 is going to outsell the XBOX 2 to 1 initially. Anyone who says otherwise = wishful thinking.

Microsoft betting on the long game. Building out the GamePass library. Focusing on the people who are making the jump a year or two from now when developers are really making use of the power of the consoles.

Only straight up fan boys or people with disposable income are buying right now.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I like my gaming system American :wow:
”Word to the wise - remember Pearl Harbor”

PleasedThisBull-max-1mb.gif

Head ass

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wouldn't be surprised about this... Coming into next gen sony is in everybody's hearts and minds right now...Xbox got alot of catching up to do...:beli: Buying bethesda was a decent start but we gotta see how this turns out...

Daps
PS5 is going to outsell the XBOX 2 to 1 initially. Anyone who says otherwise = wishful thinking.

Microsoft betting on the long game. Building out the GamePass library. Focusing on the people who are making the jump a year or two from now when developers are really making use of the power of the consoles.

Only straight up fan boys or people with disposable income are buying right now.
We'll see
Seems like a LARGE amount of current PS4 owners want to upgrade right now
Combined with new PS owners like former Xbots or new gamers and Sony might see high demand for a while
That digital edition makes the upgrade easy for a lot of people because it's 399 (same price as the launch PS4 or PS4 pro) and a lot more people are buying and prefer digital now
Most of Sony's software sales were mostly digital one month I think
499 for the disc version isn't necessarily cheap for everyone but 100 more than the launch PS4 makes some people go :yeshrug: and say why not?
Playing on my hot and loud jet engine PS4 collecting dust with doo doo load times vs. a brand new PS5 that will play 99% of my PS4 games, making them load faster in higher framerates and resolutions, new PS5 exclusives and multiplats w/ almost instant load times, minimal heat, quiet, better controller, takes in dust and spits it out:jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don’t get mad at me ...

I just report the news :hubie:

72% of US next-gen pre-order customers chose PS5

:lolbron:

Griselda’s
Long letters
Bank Tellers
Bethesda

Sony dominates again

No one cares about game pass:mjlol: Until you brothers publish games people actually want this is your fate.

Build you launch on backwards compatibility brehs

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
To be real, I really don't care who sells more consoles.. I prefer Playstation games and the controller I'm used to.

But the blindness people show, thinking random gamers care about these niche features.. Game pass. Bethesda. The cloud. These motherfukkers (me included) are playing Madden, 2k, a few open world 3rd party games, and then you choose which exclusives you like. That's about 90% of gamers period. Specs? Frame rate? Button lag? HDR? Real 4k?

The console war stuff is fun to watch. I'll end up copping both before next next gen.. But Xbox fans are delusional. That year jump on the 360 is the only reason they ended up in the first place. That and the $600 ps3. And I believe they ended up getting outsold in the end anyway. But they had it.

Ever since then though, they have this warped sense of reality where anybody cares about shyt but familiarity.