Thrilling pre-order study reveals what we already knew: Nobody wants an Xbox. 72 percent chose PS5.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:
It's weird seeing people get hyped about being able to play old games
From that standpoint XSX >>>> PS5
But it's not going to make me want to run out and buy the system

What's crazier is those same nikkas will clown you for being hype for a remastered version of a game just to be excited to play an old one uprezzed.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
WKMoQ9R.png

@MMS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean xbox legit has not shown ANY next-gen games running on their system and dont even really have a launch line-up at all. No exclusives line-up in the near future. What's the point?
Your do realize you're repeating an internet thought, there are Xbox systems in the wild already, you think it won't play next gen games? How the fukk do you repeat dumb shyt just because it's Xbox :facepalm: There are no FlabStations in the wild, overheating issues. Tru Story be: umad:
thats a big sample size
He's the posterboy for trying big samples :dame:
:mjlol:
It's weird seeing people get hyped about being able to play old games
From that standpoint XSX >>>> PS5
But it's not going to make me want to run out and buy the system
I'm excited for next gen as. I wanna see 2k in action as well as Ori and Gears in 4k/120.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your do realize you're repeating an internet thought, there are Xbox systems in the wild already, you think it won't play next gen games? How the fukk do you repeat dumb shyt just because it's Xbox :facepalm: There are no FlabStations in the wild, overheating issues. Tru Story be: umad:

I'm excited for next gen as. I wanna see 2k in action as well as Ori and Gears in 4k/120.
:comeon:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

:troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you and the retards that dapped this know anything about sample size.
Apparently all you need is 500ppl to know the outcome of anything.

Who takes these polls, you?
You go to ign.com and if they having a poll you make the time to be apart of that?

Well me and my nikkaz don't do that and you Trump supporters are trying to discredit my vote. Why should the 13-23 year old avg range of ign dwellers (most don't even buy it themselves) get to dictate how the console war gonna play out?

I would think you can't really gauge beforehand how shyt will pan out. Xbox got a plan tho, there will be competition this generation and they plan on feeding us good. Y'all putting too much faith in a poll and not enough focus on what's to come. Lots of assumptions on one side, holla :win: