Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
B77fx.gif

video?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And here I thought I fell off. Using my name to get views? nikkas threads literally flopped so they had to put Sierra Mist in the title just to be relevant. It's hard work carrying TLR like this. :whew:

It seems I know what makes the coli tick.

And I also know how to make the ticking stop.
iJ6F6sQJsDlqZ.gif

Why are you talkin like a nikka now. Werent you a white bytch earlier this year? Am i missing something? :mindblown:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I just remember when you started you were claiming to be a white woman and you were always talking about what black women were and werent doing compared to white women. Now you're talking like a nikka on the block. :demonic:

umm no

ZRO

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you a guy pretending to be a chick on the Internet. fukkeries.... You got alot a shyt goin for ya bruh

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh:Even tho this is all an act maybe you really have mutiple personality disorder. What if you don't know you were **** too?
:ohhh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
@Sierra Mist had Siri read the threads aloud to him while he wore the Super Bass body suit and erotically asphyxiated himself

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN :merchant:

Nothing is stronger............. ;)

:huhldup:
I bet after you typed that corny shyt you felt like you sonned me too. :heh: Don't mention me. 40 years old trying to beef with fonts online.

Last edited by a moderator: