Three struggle threads about the GAWD in one day

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
mj-laughing.gif
I thought I did. :yeshrug: Apparently I still have nikkas mad. I'm chilling though. I could understand why that one dude is mad though, but I won't even go there... :pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I know there's some haters in here. :umad:
I see yall waaaaaaaaaayyyy in the back over there.
QZ90MP8.png

Yall need some water? :umad:
Some Sierra Mist?
5coeetO.png

Yall aight? :umad:
I MIGHT give you ya money back. :umad:

You ain't gotta love me nikkas. Ya girl does though. RiRi

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
This is neither praise nor hate, it's just my objective viewpoint on all this fukkery.

Never in my life have I seen one person generate so much activity on a forum. I've seen superstar posters, genius trolls, prolific attention whores, and the rest, but NONE of them were able to sustain the amount of controversy that Sierra Mist does.

At this point, I have to say, hats off to him. This is fukking unreal. There are dozens upon dozens of posters who refuse to let this shyt go. This has been going on for MONTHS, and tens of thousands of posts have been made. Yet it still persists.

Even if you hate him, you must admit he has supernatural social qualities. He's doing something perfect to be the center of controversy for this long.

GOAT poster just because of how much activity he's single handedly responsible for. TLR refuses to hop off his dikk, they're obsessed and they'd probably stop visiting this forum as frequently if he really left. Sure there are wittier and funnier guys out there, but Sierra Mist is the top superstar, no question.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This is neither praise nor hate, it's just my objective viewpoint on all this fukkery.

Never in my life have I seen one person generate so much activity on a forum. I've seen superstar posters, genius trolls, prolific attention whores, and the rest, but NONE of them were able to sustain the amount of controversy that Sierra Mist does.

At this point, I have to say, hats off to him. This is fukking unreal. There are dozens upon dozens of posters who refuse to let this shyt go. This has been going on for MONTHS, and tens of thousands of posts have been made. Yet it still persists.

Even if you hate him, you must admit he has supernatural social qualities. He's doing something perfect to be the center of controversy for this long.

GOAT poster just because of how much activity he's single handedly responsible for. Sure there are wittier and funnier guys out there, but Sierra Mist is the top superstar, no question.
Thank you. I'm honestly not trying to be controversial either. lol

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

GOAT poster just because of how much activity he's single handedly responsible for. TLR refuses to hop off his dikk, they're obsessed and they'd probably stop visiting this forum as frequently if he really left. Sure there are wittier and funnier guys out there, but Sierra Mist is the top superstar, no question.

Lime Crush/ Mist the Gawd :ohlawd: