Three dead at Old Bridge, NJ Supermarket shooting

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
So because he got talked to sideways at the job, justified him coming back with a fukking gun and gunning 2 people down?! Just yesterday at my (temp job ffs), one of these dudes was like..."are you a man or a woman" because I wasn't beating the shyt out of a damn nail like a fukking maniac! He said it slickly too but I can't let little shyt like that bother me AT WORK (especially)! Took it as constructive criticism and worked harder at doing my job better. American's are so quick to fukking pick up a gun. We weak as fukk I swear..

Breh, did you read my second post in this thread?

Do y'all read whole threads or just skim though it?

Dude probably had many issues in life and one of his co workers probably said some foul shyt about him that pushed him over the edge.

Also this dude was most likely had a different type of slick comments directed at him than the ones the co workers directed at you.

One of his co workers said he gave off a bad vibe, his co workers probably was calling him creepy, etc.

How he is weak as fukk when he served in the Military? :sitdown:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that store is apart of my route from time to time. I hated going there, i hope it close down for good this time.